10•

Minho's POV

I swear he said Jangs, im not crazy, and now Im questioning a lot of things.

First of all, what has his family gotten into, for her sister to be "kidnaped"? Why didn't they call the police?
Why would Hea be aware of things? No... why would Hea tell him what to do so confidently, as if she
knew exacly what to do?

During the ride back home I felt confused as fuck, I even thought of asking the guy in charge of driving me, but of course he wouldn't say a word to me. Maybe I am overreacting? I'll just wait untill the right time to ask Hyunjin more calmly about this.

We arrived to my apartment. The guy didn't say a word, shocking. I got off the car, and he followed,
but I didnt feel quite comfortable with him going inside my house.

I wish I was better at comunicating stuff nicely, but since I'm not, I just didn't know what to say to him.

My face must have been very evident, since he just stood outside the doorway.

"Don't mind me, miss Hea asked me to stay outside, so I won't go in."

"Thank you, I apologize if I made you uncomfortable." I bowed.

"Not at all."

"Thank you for bringing me home" I bowed once more, he just nodded. Guy wasn't a man of words I guess.

I opened the door, and at the sight, I closed it immediately, avoiding Hea's man to see inside.

"Jang Yongbok" Were his last words before hanging up as soon as he saw me coming in, and the last words I heard from the conversation.

"Why are you here?" I stared at him.

"What? No greetings or hugs for your little brother?"

"You're not my brother."

"Ah come on" he chuckled, standing up and opening his arms to me. "Just a hug."

"What do You need?"

"A hug"

"Felix, I'm serious."

"Fine fine" he waved his hand dismissing the failed attempt of hug and sat back down. "I just wanted to see your new apartment."

"How long have you been here?"

"Here in your house? Hmm...10 minutes maybe. In Korea? Two days."

"Why did you come back from Australia?"

" "why" You ask... well, since Chan can't do shit over here, I switched places with him."

"Chan left to Australia?"

"Of course he did. It's been 7 years gone to trash because of his reckless actions."

"You know what? I don't care actually, get out of my house."

"Aren't you curious about what I'm doing here?"

"Not really actually."

"You asked me"

"I changed my mind."

"Since you change your mind so easily, why don't you change your mind and work with me?"

"Felix, I'm not interested, I've said this many times. I'm not getting involved in your shit."

"Oh it's not my shit brother, it's your family's shit."

"I have no family."

He laughed. "How long are you going to deny your blood? You belong with us, that brilliant mind of yours can help us finish faster."