43•

Hea's POV

"Fuck... what time is it?" I asked, mostly to myself, rubbing my eyes.

"Like 9 am" Hyunjin's raspy voice made me flinch and turn around.

"Why are you here?!"

"Come on, shut up and sleep" He dragged me closer with his arm.

"Didn't I tell you to sleep on the couch? What do you think you're doing here?" I pushed his face away with my hands. He grabbed and moved them away, a little too low, not on purpose, though. (Right?)

"Woah, careful there" I moved my hands away from his very prominent... self.

"It's the morning, don't think I'm like this because of you"

"Hah" I chuckled, "That's not what it looked like last night"

"Well, if you touch me right now, maybe I'll change my mind"

"Me? Touching you? What for?"

"To... fuck again?"

"I- ... yeah why not?" We laughed, as Hyun rolled over me and kissed me.

"Don't think I'm kissing you romantically-"

"Why are you then?" I covered his mouth giggling.

"I don't really like skipping details"

"oh, excuse me Christian Grey"

"I should be Hyunjin Grey-"

"Okay you can shut up now" Our hands were all over each other again. It was a fun morning.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"I'm probably not in place to ask you this but... what the fuck?" Changbin whispered as we drove to our destination. Hyunjin sat in the passenger sit and Chanwoo drove, Jeongin was dead asleep in the back.

"I was too drunk Changbin, don't blame me"

"I know you were too drunk yesterday, but today?"

"What do you mean?"

"You guys have to remember these hotels are old with... thin walls."

"Shit." I covered my face. Changbin just laughed, he liked to gossip, but never judges. "We're just messing around, I needed to relax a little"

"Oh no I'm sure you relaxed, twice in less than 24 hours even"

"Stop talking please"

"Fine, fine, I just find it funny-"

"Listen" I grabbed his jacket and pulled him closer to me. "You keep this secret, and I'll keep yours."

"Mine?"

"You think I'm stupid?"

"I still d-don't get it"

"You think I don't know you're going out with Jisung?"

"I-I'm not"

"Why do you even bother hiding it?"

"...Yeah, why do I?" He laughed defeated. "Deal, then."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Slowly, buildings and cars started to disappear, giving space for gigantic sunflower fields and green zones. We'd drive from time to time by smaller towns. It wasn't really a long ride, 30 minutes maybe.

"This is it" We arrived to next town, recognizing some spots we had previously seen on pictures from around. We left the car a few meters away from the Osteria. The town wasn't as party-ish as the one we're staying at, but it was still kind of crowded.

"Excuse me?" I spoke as I opened the door of the Osteria. Everything inside was exactly like in the picture, as if years hadn't gone by.

"I don't think there's anybody" Hyun said.

"They wouldn't leave the place unattended"

We walked further in, still calling for someone. Hyunjin kept talking about the place being empty, when suddenly, we heard the voice of a lady. We turned around to see a very old lady, around her 80's probably.

"Can I help you?" She said, with a very prominent accent.

"Oh, um, hi" We both bowed. "We were wondering if we could ask you some questions, is there anybody who can help you-"

"I understand English, just can't speak it that well. What do you need?" She wasn't very happy to see two strangers inside her restaurant asking questions. She was actually kind enough to accept.

"Do you maybe," I took out the picture and showed it to her, "know or knew these men?"

She immediately covered her mouth, her expression changed completely. She looked like she was about to cry.

"Mamma mia..." She took the picture, slowly caressing with her finger their faces. "Miei bambini" (my children)

Hyunjin and I looked at each other confused, but let her be. She seemed very very nostalgic. She looked at us, waving her hand for us to follow her. We took some chairs and sat on a table by the bar.

"I haven't seen him in years" She kept looking at the picture. Her smile seemed painful, and she was talking about dad.

"Do you know their names?"

"Me? Of course. They are like my babies. This is Mujin," she pointed to dad, "This is Byung" she moved her finger to Byungho, "and this is Jihoon" she pointed at the other man beside them.

"I remember this day, we were celebrating"

"Is this you?" Hyun asked as he pointed to the lady in the picture.

"Yes, that is me."

"And what were you celebrating?" Hyun asked.

"It was Mujin's big day. Jihoon helped me decorate the place and get his all-time favorite amaretto. Areum couldn't drink, though"

"A-Areum?" I tried not to instantly cry as I heard my mom's name.

"Mujin's wife. They got married at a young age, but they loved each other. Mujin was moving to Korea a few days later with Areum." She stopped, still looking deeply at the picture. "I never got to meet his little Denaro"

"Little Denaro?" I asked, there was our hint. If I really have a sibling, she probably knows.

"Mhm" She nodded, "I helped Areum to pick a name in exchange of coming a few years after she gave birth. Mujin was like a son to me, so that baby was part of the feeling, too."

"Did she give birth in Korea?"

"Yes. I remember the day Mujin called me to let me know Helaria was born. I was the happiest human being ever."

My eyes sparkled, "Helaria?" I asked.

"Oh, his daughter, Helaria Denaro"