33• VERY smut🔞

Disclaimer⚠️  Long Chapter.
This chapter is going to be a -very- graphic smut. I've been wanting to try another style of it, more descriptive.

If you don't feel comfortable reading such graphic content, please don't continue. You won't really need to read this chapter to understand next ones, so don't worry❤️

And so.. enjoy! 
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Please... more"

"Damn, I can't hold it any longer"

"Harder... Minho... please harder"

My breath hitched as I woke up.

My heart was agitated, I was sweating a little, head fuzzy, confused.  Was I dreaming? Why would I dream about that at such time? Literally.

I checked my night table clock, 2 am.  I remember I went straight to sleep around 12:30, after a very long hot tub bath. 

Almost immediately, my head started to flow with thoughts about everything again. My parents, the alleged sibling, Byungho.. Byungho. The fact that he may have had something to do with my parents murder haunted me, and I even got to question why didn't he kill me, too.

I hate overthinking, and that's exactly what I do almost every night. I just want to have one night without worrying that much, without the thought or image of my parents dying, or something bad happening to Hyunjin.

No. I'm on the verge of probably loosing my shit regarding Byungho and my family; I am literally hours away from knowing at least one small part of the truth, and will probably earn me another year of no fully sleeping hours, so tonight, I'll just relax myself. 

I noticed I fell asleep with my robe on, and I was getting a little hot because of it. Slowly, I took it off, the fabric gently brushing my skin, giving my a little shiver, as  fresh air hit the hot spots.

I closed my eyes and tried relaxing a bit, cooling down a little. I rubbed my stomach lightly, just randomly moving my hand.  Purposely, I started to bring my hand upper and upper, untill my finger brushed my nipple.

Almost immediately,  my mind pushed me to go further, bringing now my other hand and now touch both of my nipples; it felt awfully good, it relaxed me.

It's been a looong while since I gave myself pleasure, and damn I enjoyed it. Nobody else knows how to please ourselves as we do, we know our bodies, our limits.

My hand traveled down, touching my clit, and that's when my mind decided to ruin me tonight.

His face showed up, out of nowhere. Each touch I gave myself, I only could imagine him doing it for me, and I hated myself for it. It reminded me of yesterday's sex. How hot it was, erotic as ever.

I was getting hotter and hotter, and the only thing I could think about, was Minho; that's when I became hungrier and hungrier, and I hated it, because I knew I wasn't strong enough to contain.

My mind and body where aching for him, out of context and everything, I just wanted him.

I'm probably going to regret it later... but when haven't I anyways?

I stood up, putting back on my robe and getting out of my room. Even though his room wasn't far from mine, every step felt like eternity. 

I opened his door, not even knocking. I felt such relief when I saw him awake, just coming out of the bathroom, with a towel wrapped around him, abs exposed, wet hair, just perfect.