26•

Minho drove carefuly towards his apartment. It was strongly pouring, the streets were full of water. We arrived after a 10 minute rather slow drive; luckily, his apartment's parking space had a little roof, so we wouldn't get that wet.

I waited behind him while he took the "hidden" key and opened the door. He let me go first, I hanged my coat and just stood there awkwardly, doing nothing.

"Is there something you need me to get from the bags? I mean food you need to refrigerate or something" he held the door.

"No, it's fine, I didn't buy anything like that"

"Oh, okay" he proceeded to close the door and take off his coat, which was wet. "Feel free to sit wherever you like"

"Thank you" I bowed, sitting on the couch. I took a quick look around his place, it was nice. Although he had taken some stuff to the mansion, it still had the essentials. Everything looked really organized and clean.

About 10 minutes after he disappeared and I had been scrolling on the phone, he came out from a room and sat on the couch.

Everything was uncomfortably silent, it was killing me.

"Do you think the rain will stop-"

"Why are you avoiding me?" He threw the one question I didn't want to answer, and certainly was not expecting.

"What do you mean?" I tried to sound unbothered.

"You've been avoiding me for almost two weeks now. Is there something wrong?"

"No, I just wanted to get you more involved in tasks."

"Don't get me wrong, I like to learn. But I feel like you are strongly avoiding me for some reason"

Honestly, it bothered me he wasn't bothered. The fact that he's asking calmly, made it clear for me that that evening, when we were about to kiss, actually was nothing important for him. I think he'd behave the same if he felt nervous after that attempt, but no.

"I'm not avoiding you, you're just busy and I am too. That's how it works here, I don't see the others usually either."

"You joke around a lot with Changbin" he raised his brows.

"Are you jealous?" I spoke without thinking. It was impulsive.

"Not at all."

"Then why are you-"

"Hey, don't worry about it, I was just asking." His tone changed, dry.

"Why are you mad?"

"I'm not mad" he chuckled. "I was just curious, but if you say you haven't been avoiding me, then that's it." He rested his head back, closing his eyes. "Let's just wait for the rain to stop"

I eyed him for a few seconds, and proceeded to to the same as him, resting my head and closing my eyes. Why am I bothered? He asked, I "clarified" -more like lied-, he agreed; that's it, that's what I wanted, didn't I?
.
.
.
.

Before I knew it, I fell asleep. I woke up to the rain pouring even harder than before, everything was dark and it was horribly cold. I looked around to see if I could see any blanket near, but I guess everything was in his room.

I sat back properly, rubbing my eyes. I remembered Minho has supposed to be sleeping too, so I turned around, and in fact, he was.

Although it was dark, I could still see him clearly. Slowly, I came closer to him, admiring his stunning facial features. How could anyone be this handsome?

Somehow, as a looked at him, I glanced over the side drawer and saw a blanket. Honestly, I could have gotten up, but I was afraid I'd wake him up and everything would be awkward again, so, I extended my arm carefuly to grab the blanket.

I must have been way too fixated on the blanket. I looked at him for a second, just to make sure he was still asleep, but he wasn't; he had his eyes very opened and was looking at me.

I froze to his eyes. We said nothing, just looked at each other for long enough. I looked again at the blanket, but he slowly grabbed my hand, lifting his head and looking at me.

He came closer to me, just like that one time. My heart was beating out of my chest and I'm sure he knew. Once he was close enough for me to hear a whisper, he spoke.

"I am jealous"

I couldn't say anything; as much as I wanted to convince myself I was just shocked, I couldn't, because I wasn't shocked, I was actually waiting for him to kiss me.

He leaned even more towards me, untill he pecked my lips. It was as if that was the only way to release the tension. He pulled back a little, looking at me, and now I was the one leaning towards him, untill I felt his lips once again.

It's not the first time I kiss him...yet it's the first time it feels like this.