06•

"N-nice to meet you" I bowed to Minho, pretending not to know him. If Hyunjin knew this is the best sex I've ever had he'd probably be furious. He's always been a protective brother for me, he doesn't have any problems with me hooking up with other guys, as long as Im sure about what I'm doing, he's fine, but if he finds out his friend is the one...

"So Minho is a friend of mine from a long time ago, he's one to trust, really. Since you were complaining about cleaning and other tasks and he loves to clean, he said he wanted to help."

"I see." I said, still pretending. Why would a policeman change into cleaning?

"Anyways, Minho," Hyunjin turned to him, " I need to go now-"

"Where are you going?" I took my empty plate to the sink.

"I'm meeting with Yeji for lunch. She said she wanted you to come but since Minho came up, I'll leave him here with you so you can show him around. Besides, you can explain how you like things better than me, it's your house after all."

"R-right.."

"Are you okay? You're pale."

"I'm fine." I chuckled.

"You need to eat better."

"I will."

"Well, I gotta go" he patted Minho's shoulder, looking at him and then at me. "You're in your house, get comfy."

"Okay" Minho replied. Hyunjin turned around and left without saying much. Oh he has no idea.

.
.
.
.
.
"So..." he cleared his throat.

"This is awkward" I laughed.

"As fuck" he added.

"I guess job hunt didn't go well?"

"Yup."

"Are you sure you want to do this? I mean he obviously has no idea but we could say somebody else called you and-"

"I'm totally okay with it. I actually need a break from my routine"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, don't worry."

"Okay then... let me show you the house." I walked past him and he followed me. Since the house is way too big, I'll just ask him to clean certain areas, the rest I can do, and Hyunjin too.

.
.
.
.
.
After showing him the pool, living room, kitchen and balconies, we went to the rooms section.

"So this are the rooms. There are 7 rooms but you'll only have to help me with 3."

"How come?"

"Um...well one of them is mine, so I'll deal with it, the other one is Hyunjin's so he has to clean it himself, the other one is for Hyunjin's sister-"

"He has another sister?"

I blinked a few times. "He has one sister only."

"Aren't you his sister?" He questioned.

"Oh, well we're not blood related but we're very close friends so we consider each other brother and sister."

"Ah, it's just that when he told me about the job he said it was his sister's house."

"Yeah we call each other like that." I chuckled. "As I was saying, the other one is his sister's so either he cleans it or she does when she's here. The other one is the office so I'll deal with that. The rest are guest rooms so you'll help me with those."