34•

I'ts not even necessary to say that I actually couldn't sleep properly after such situation, but well, now you know it. My heart was completely messed up, and all I could think about was him. Did I do something wrong? Maybe. Do I regret it? Not really.

I mean, thinking properly, it's okay to trust him, I guess. He has proven he's actually not a threat to me or to Hyunjin.

The whole wallet situation was unfortunately a coincidence. Besides, Hyunjin has known him for a long time, as he said before, and he would have probably done anything by now, especially since he knew a lot of things from Hyunjin's family.

.
.
.
.
I tried to sleep for at least two hours. I know the plan was to leave at midnight, but I still had to do stuff around the house.

My real worry now is, how am I going to face him without being awkward? Most importantly, how am I going to hide my evident eyes from Hyunjin? I guess I'll have to talk to Minho about it, just so that we're -cool-

I'd love to ask him what are we exactly, but I am well aware that question is very much cursed. However, I don't think we'll be sneaking around forever...right?

I made my way out of bed, took yet another bath and changed clothes. I prepared myself mentally to face him again like nothing happened, hoping I'd actually find a chance to ask him.

Getting out of my room, I flinch as I see Minho leaving his own just across mine. Our eyes meet for a few seconds, and we both smile to each other.

He looks down for an instant and turns back to my eyes, and I can't help but to blush.

"Good morning" he says, chilling and smiling.

"Morning" I do the same.

"Did you sleep well?" he asked.

"Y-yeah... You?"

"Very much." He smiled once again.

It was getting awkwardly silent, until thank God we heard Hyunjin arrive... Or not? Hyunjin coming home meant either avoiding each other or acting like nothing happened.

"You two are up early" He hanged his coat over the rack by the door and came into the kitchen.

"How was your date last night?" I asked, avoiding his previous statement.

"It was well. We just went for some drinks, that's all."

"I thought you'd... You know. Since you didn't come home to sleep."

"Nah, I went back to my apartment since I was tired and drunk, and it was very late."

"I see..." I sipped my juice, trying my best to act chill. Minho on the other side had it easier, he just remained quiet.

.
.
.
.
.
.
I decided to spend the rest of the day locked in my room. I had to do some house chores, but with Hyunjin around, I felt like he'd be questioning me about how did I spend the night.

Truthfully, I suck at keeping it cool. I don't suck at lying, though, but getting uncomfortable after a lie gets me almost every time.

I waited impatiently for Changbin. I know I told him he just had to be here before midnight, but maybe, if he'd come earlier, I could excuse myself talking to him all day long, or play with Soongie.

As if universe read my mind, I heard the front door open. I sprinted out of my room towards the lobby.

"Cha-! Dowon?"

"Miss."

"I'm so sorry Changbin made you come back earlier than you were supposed to." I sighed, but he smiled.