42•

Minho's POV

After the flight

"You don't remember anything from here? Seriously?" Felix asked surprised. I had been here once or twice as a kid, but I barely remember. Felix and Chan on the other hand, came after I left, so they remembered.

It was a long almost 12-hour flight, I'm exhausted. I spent the entire flight thinking and remembering the map and its tracks.

The airport? Where could they be going? For all I know, they could be even leaving the country for good.

That'd be a good thing, in a way. At least Felix and Chan wouldn't chase after them and leave them alone; I think.

Maybe, just maybe, when we come back, I could find a gap during the day to go back and check new entries. I don't actually want to relax for now, but I don't seem to have a choice.

At least Felix picked first class seats.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Grazie mille!"

"Prego!"

"You speak Italian?" Chan asked.

"I took some classes, yeah"

"I'm impressed, I should learn something too"

"Maybe you can also take some classes" I picked my bags and started walking towards the exit.

"What should I learn?"

"Manners would be great for you, mate" Felix teased Chan. We all laughed as we got out to the cars. A 3 hour long drive waited for us, our destination is Verona.

"I was thinking" Chan interrupted my thoughts, "if you speak Italian, we could take you to nana!"

"Who?"

"She's like a mother to dad. You never met her?"

"I don't think so, no" I replied.

"Well, you'll see. She's great. And she only speaks Italian and a little of English, so it's better if you speak and translate for her." Felix suggested, opening a window and letting a good for nothing breeze come in.

The heat is insane, and the breeze doesn't really help; air comes hot and sticky too. What a date to come.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Man, I'm dead tired, you guys go" I whined. I felt horribly tired and wanted nothing more than just lay on bed all night long.

Chan and Felix love to party, mostly Felix; Chan just tags along. Felix dragged my arm over and over, pulling me out of bed each time.

"Leave me aloooone"

"Don't be such a grandpa! Get your lazy ass up and let's go! There's a golden crafting fair in town and I really want to check it out!"

"Ahh... I'll do it" I agreed, rolling my eyes. Felix's eyes sparkled, like a little kid. The deep ass voice is what makes people take him seriously.

"Thank you!" He bounced.

"ONLY" I stated, "because I like gold stuff too. Maybe I can get something for my room."

"I know you're doing it for me!"

"Whatever" I made myself out of bed and went to change to comfortable clothes.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Let me go, I beg you"

"It's not even midnight!"

"Felix, I'm tired. I'll go to the car and sleep."

"Tch...you're so boring. I won't but you anything then!"