41•

48 hours earlier

"There you are! How did you sleep?"  Felix smiled as I walked in the kitchen. 

"I must admit I missed our comfortable beds" I laughed, preparing myself some coffee. 

"That's good! after yesterday's little massacre, you needed good rest" He shook his head, still smiling, recalling a task I was sent to yesterday, we had to... get rid of some men. 

"Right?" I chuckled along. "Oh, morning Bro" 

"Morning Chris" 

"Hey guys. Did you have breakfast already?" Chan, asked, waiting for me to move from the coffee maker. 

"Nope, Min here just woke up, I did a while ago but I'm not hungry yet."

"But I mean if you wanna make breakfast for three...?" I shrugged. Chan rolled his eyes and nodded. I grabbed a chair and sat beside Felix. 

"It's nice to have you back, Minho. Even if it's for a short time." 

"You know, I'm actually getting used to this. I know I... ran away a long time ago; but believe it or not, sometimes I questioned my decisions." 

"Hey" Chan patted my shoulder, "It's never too late, you know? Think about it, you still have some time." 

"I will, I promise" I smiled. 

We've been tracking down Hyunjin and Hea this whole time, since the incident back at their old house. We've done everything we could to locate them; check town surveillance, snipe watch, sightings of their cars... but nothing. 

They, of course, deleted everything about them, erased themselves from this town, and who knows if from this country, even. 

We went back to their house, where they lived before the incident, but of course, they were gone; house shut down and abandoned, so no luck over there either. 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"You guys need anything from the store?" I entered Chan's room. They were arranging some papers which I'm still not allowed to see, kinda. 

"We need more coffee, but why don't you send someone else?" 

"I actually want to go to the nursery to buy some plants for my room. It's too dark for my taste" 

"And you're planning to get coffee there?" 

"Of course," I rolled my eyes, "The nursery's close to the store, so I'll go buy some stuff too, that's why I'm asking." 

"You should buy something red for your room. I noticed all these pretty little red plants all over your old apartment." 

"I like them" 

"Anyway, yeah, we need coffee. Bring some snacks too." 

"Okay" 

"Take the grey van!"

"Yup" I turned around to leave 

"Oh and buy some coke too!" 

"Uh huuuuuh" I closed the door 

"And if you see chocolate, bring it too!" 

"Yeeeeeeees" 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I took the car and drove away. 

Fun fact, mafia families actually live close to each other, technically. You would think we all live far from each other, cities apart, but we just live in different regions, same town, usually rural zones.