50•

"Denaro?" Felix's face became a poem. Minho stared at Hea regretfully, probably wanting her out of there and out of Felix's hands, but he couldn't do much tied up.

"Tch, bullshit. Denaro is a guy"

"Not true. I don't know where you got that from, but it's me. It's me who you're looking for. Let Minho and Nonna go and I'll stay here with you."

"I knew that Byungho fucker was lying" he started walking closer, but Hea stood straight against him. Eyeing her up and down, he circled her like she was some pray.

"Good thing I killed him and his FAMILY" he threw his first punch from behind, but Hea dodged it immediately, surprising Felix. 

"What a lame move. Didn't your father teach you how to strike?" Hea quickly went down and kicked Felix's leg, making him stumble and fall.

Felix took out a gun from his side pocket, but Hea immediately hit and kicked it out of his hand. "Oh no, you won't. We're fighting fist to fist."

The room suddenly filled with breathing, hits, kicks and coughing. For every hit one of them threw, they received a strike back from the other.

Minho, even beaten up and losing consciousness, was trying to set his hands free, but it was impossible. He didn't have anything in hand to do so, and the only thing he could do was watch Hea trying to take Felix down.

"Tell me something, gorgeous, did you suffer?" Felix asked, panting.

"What?"

"Yeah... watching your beloved father choking with his own blood?"

"Tch" Hea exhaled, wiping blood coming from her mouth. "Just like your father did?"

"Bitch" he threw yet another hit.

"Your fucking family took everything from me, starting with my grandparents!" Hea yelled.

"You shouldn't be in this world if you're not ready to see people die!"

"Oh really?" She kicked back, "then why the fuck did you come after my parents? Aren't you a crybaby?!"

Felix got Hea from her hair, pulling her down violently. Minho screamed under the rope around his head covering his mouth.

"That's right, I'm gonna cut her throat real slow for you traitor to watch the show first line" Felix gritted his teeth. "I'm no crybaby, I just went payback for Mujin's doing."

"This shit could go all night long, Jang Felix" Hea spit more blood out.

"Fine. Then let's make your beloved Minho watch all night long-" 

Shots were heard from outside.

Minutes ago-outside

"Don't die"

Hyunjin pushed Chan back, closing the door behind him. Chan smiled, as he considered this opportunity to kill Hyunjin.

"You stupid brat. I'm gonna kill you."

"Go ahead and try"

Chan took out his gun and tried shooting, but Hyunjin was faster and kicked it out of his hands.

"What is it that you Jangs don't know how to fight? You just pull your guns out and shoot, that's to lame"

"Shut the fuck up" Chan threw fists towards Hyunjin.

As well as Hea and Felix, they fought hand to hand. Hyunjin had been trained exceptionally, his skills were no joke, and Chan was surely no match.