27•🔞

The first time we kissed, we were drunk as fuck, and we did it cause well...you can't have sex without kissing I guess?

But right now...what I feel, how he's acting, it's different.

He sat back properly, still kissing me. He held my face gently, brushing my hair behind my ear, caressing my cheek with his other hand.

I slowly pulled back for a second, my heart was pounding out.

"W-why?"

"I don't know" he replied, his thumbs rubbed my cheeks sweetly. "I don't know what you did to me"  he once again closed the gap and kissed me.

Based on All the past times we've hooked up, we'd be already having sex; but today, he was taking his time. From slow make outs to little pecks.

He traveled his hand all the way down to my waist, wrapping it around me. Slowly, he pushed me towards the couch, positioning on top of me. The kissing session became more erotic, but it still felt different.

His tongue fought its way inside my mouth, making me open it wider. I wrapped my arms around his neck, deepening his lips into mine, and our kisses became way more wet.

From time to time, he'd pull back and just stare at me, eye my face while gently touching it, and it melted my heart completely. I only knew the wild side of him, but never thought I'd get to experience this... I can't say it's love, because it's not; but it's just different... different feelings.

For the first time in I'd say forever, I felt butterflies all over me, and wanted him to keep touching me and making me feel the way he was doing it.

I managed to sit back up, without leaving his lips alone, pushing him against the couch and sitting on him. His hands traced my figure up and down continuously, and from time to time he'd grab my neck from behind, pushing me towards him, and then go back down again.

He suddenly placed his hands under my butt and lifted me as if I weighted nothing; yes, still kissing. Our lips were hot and swollen already, but we weren't planning to stop.

He walked towards the only room, which I guess is his bedroom, leaving everything still dark. Gently, he placed me on the bed, putting himself once again on top of me.

As soon as we touched the sheets, he became more intense. He pinned my hands to the bed, intertwining his fingers with mine, while he now kissed my neck, slowly. I just closed my eyes and enjoyed every touch and every kiss I felt from him; all the worries I had these days disappeared completely.

He stopped, and again, just stared at me. Our eyes couldn't leave each other, and the new feeling was kicking in harder by the second.

"If this is too uncomfortable for you, we can stop" he whispered, brushing my skin.

"I feel bad" I whispered back. He tilted his head, confused.

"You feel bad? Is it something I did?"

"I feel bad because I don't want you to stop"

He smiled, a beautiful smile.

"Why would you feel bad about that?"

"I just.." I brushed his hair back, placing my hand on his right cheek, "Im afraid I'll want to do this again"

"Then let's just do it again" he suggested, leaning forward, and kissed me once again.

He unbuttoned my blouse and took it off, kissing my shoulders. Mirroring his actions, I pulled his shirt off, quickly admiring his toned body.

For every piece of clothing he took off, he kissed me over and over, and I was not getting tired of it.