47•

"What do you mean Minho?! Where was he?! Are you okay??" Hyunjin asked, shocked. 

"Calm down Hyunjin" 

"Calm down?! You realize how dangerous it was for you to storm out alone?! He could have done anything to you-"

"He didn't!" I interrupted. That's what had me the most...upset, I guess. I looked at Hyunjin, who was still trying to understand what happened. Chanwoo drove faster than light. 

"That's the thing, Hyunjin... he saw me alone and could have killed me or taken me with him, but he didn't." 

"You're not actually suggesting he's not dangerous, are you, Hea?" 

"I don't know! All I know is he gave me this and told me to go..." 

"For all we know, they could actually be following us right now." 

"Actually, there's nothing behind us in the radar, or around." Changbin added.  Hyunjin was mad, confused. 

"Drop Hea and I at another hotel. Go back to ours and check out, take everything out and come back." 

"Hyunjin?"

"We can't afford them knowing our location, Hea. What else did he say?" 

"He just said his brothers were on their way to nonna" 

"She must have given us away..." 

"No... She was a mother to their dad too, they're probably visiting her just like we did."

"She said your dad had to bargain her life to Jihoon. You seriously think they'd go visit her just because?" 

"I don't fucking know Hyunjin, all I know is we need to check what's in here." 

Why would Minho give me a chance to go? Why would he give me everything I want to know? Is this a trap? Some way to get to me? 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"This is the closest hotel to the airport, just in case" Chanwoo stopped the car. 

"Thank you, Chanwoo. Changbin, give me your laptop" 

"Here" He took it out of one of the backseats and gave it to me. 

"Chanwoo and Jeongin, you go back to the hotel and deal with it. Changbin, you stay here guarding the door for us, please. If you guys can change cars at any rental, do so."  I ordered. 

Fast and very alert, Hyunjin, Changbin and I stepped off the car and ran inside the hotel. We did check in, paying a little more of course, as it wasn't check in time, and immediately went in. Changbin stayed outside while Hyunjin and I hurried to check the drive. 

"Can I ask you something, Hea?" 

"Here we go..." 

"Of course here I go...Why didn't you kill him?" 

"You know I haven't been able to actually kill someone, Hyunjin." 

"You and I know that's not the case with him" 

"I don't need you lecturing me right now" 

"No, you don't want to hear the truth." 

"Stop it Hyunjin" 

"You couldn't bring yourself to kill him because you still like him" 

"Thats not it!" 

"Yeah, you keep lying to yourself. I need you to UNDERSTAND you could have gotten KILLED!" 

"Why are you yelling right now?!"

"Because!! You've been trained better than this!! You forgot what his family did to yours-"