32•

"Bullshit" I refused to believe something like a secret sibling.

"Come on Hea, think about it. Analyze your father's words carefuly. It's strongly suggesting you have one, he's apologizing for keeping them a secret." Hyunjin insisted.

And yes, I did think about it, I wanted to talk about it, but at the same time I didn't want to. There's so much in my head, right now I just want to deal with one thing at a time.

A million questions popped in my head in a matter of seconds. Do we share both parents? Was this a secret from dad? Do they know my dad was murdered? Or about me?

"Listen, Hyun, I think I've had enough with everything going on right now. This is too much to process at the moment, so let's just focus on what we need to do today and then talk about this again, later. Okay?"

He sighed. He truly wanted to help me out, I knew it very well, and appreciated it. However, he understood its kind of a lot for me and everything regarding my family, so he agreed.

Curious about what the next paper said, I decided to hand it to Minho, who kept silent all the time, head lowered. As I was about to speak, we heard a knock on the door. The three of us looked at the knob turning, Jisung's head slowly poking in.

"Miss Hea, phone call"

"Really? Who?"

"Dowon" he replied.

"Wait for me here, I'll be right back." I asked Hyunjin and Minho, they nodded. It wasn't the best idea to leave them alone, but..oh well.

Getting out of the room and closing the door behind me, I followed Jisung to the kitchen.

"I've told you several times to call me just Hea, drop the "Miss"."

"Are you kidding? Hyunjin was in there. He doesn't like any of us calling you just Hea." He chuckled, rolling his eyes.

"Excuse me? Has he said anything to you?"

"Every time I drop honorifics towards you, yeah. Everybody is afraid of him here when he gets mad about it."

"Tch. Toxic little shit. Don't listen to him!" I laughed, he just shrugged, as we got to the kitchen.

"Yes, Dowon?" I grabbed the phone.

"What did I tell you before leaving?!"

"Changbin?!"

"Who else!"

"Jisung told me it was Dowon!"

"He said you wouldn't have picked if I told you it was him"

"You wouldn't have picked if you knew it was me!" Jisung and Changbin answered at the same time, just different tones. "That only means Dowon is your favorite!" Changbin whined.

I sighed. "Dear Changbin, what do you need?" I eased my tone, trying make it look as if nothing was happening, although I knew he knew.

"Oh no no, don't think you'll trick me! I am going with you!"

"Who told you?" I asked, glaring at Jisung, who was drinking water. Rolling his eyes as if he didn't know anything, he turned around and tried to leave, not before looking one last time at me with sorry eyes. I crossed my thumb from side to side of my throat while delicately mouthing "you're dead" and a smile.

"Doesn't matter! What do you think you're doing? Are you out of your mind?!"

"'No, I'm not! It's important!"

"I understand it's something that has to be done, but why on earth would you go without all of us? No. I won't allow it. Please wait for me."

"Changbin, we're leaving at midnight. Even if I waited for you, you'd come too late."

"' I know, I'm asking you to wait until tomorrow when I come. Dowon is coming too."

"You dragged Dowon into this?!"

"Lazy ass had to go back anyways!"

"Changbin..." I sighed

"Please. Hea, I'm begging you. I need to protect you. It's a dangerous mission. Wait for me one more day, just one. I wish I could go right now, but I wouldn't make it on time."

"I want you to rest and be with your family.."

"I know, and I'm grateful, but I can't let you go with just a few... please"

I thought about it for a few seconds, being extremely unsure; but ended up giving him the chance. I wanted him to go home and rest, but he's right about our numbers, just as everybody else.

"Fine.."

"Yes! I'll be there tomorrow, don't worry!"

"We leave at midnight, tomorrow. If you're not here by then, I'll have to leave without you. This is very important, Bin."

"I know. Thank you so much, I'll be there."

"Bye" I sighed, hanging up.

"In my defense-" Jisung started before I scolded him. "He messaged me earlier and asked if we could video call later, so I told him I had a task to do, and you know he's too good figuring stuff out and-"

"Save it, it's done" I shrugged, "video call? What are you dating?" I walked past him and back to Minho's room. His silence answered for him I guess.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"It's actually a better idea. The more we are, the better" Hyunjin agreed unbothered with the plan. I warned everyone else about the change of plans.

"Where are you going? It's 11 pm" I questioned a very fine looking Hyunjin.

"On a date"

"A date? Didn't we have a mission just a while ago??"

"But not anymore" he shrugged.

"I know, but hell.. how do you manage to get a date at this hour?"

"Have you seen me?" He pointed at himself, reassuring how handsome and breathtaking he is...for himself. He's handsome but not impressing, not for me at least; that's why I find his narcissism hilarious.

"Okay, bye already" I pushed him towards the door.

"Listen, listen" he came closer to me, trying to whisper to my ear. "I'll come home tomorrow morning, but I made sure you'd be safe with him here."

"I don't really think he's a threat.. I think he's telling the truth"

"You never know, baby"

"Dont -baby- me, ew"

"Bye babe"

"That's worse"

He closed the door behind him and left. I went back and locked in my room, thinking about the sibling matter while preparing for a hot bubble bath.