21•

Minho's POV

"Is it okay if you stay here?"

"Why do you ask? You're my boss"  I chuckled.

"I just don't want you to feel offended for not taking you this time" Hea explained, "we're just retrieving some money and coming back, so I can handle myself."

"It's fine Hea" I assured, but Changbin annoyingly cleared his throat. " Miss Hea" I rolled my eyes. Hea just chuckled. I'm used to call her by her name, but since I officially started to work with her, the other guys don't like it when I don't use the "Miss".

"It's fine" she laughed, "I've told you to call me just Hea" she spoke to Changbin, but he just lowered his head.

"Here" she handed me a brand new phone.

"What's this?"

"A phone"

"I know it's a phone, I mean why?"

"From now on, you'll have to use this one, it has everyone else's numbers, including mine and Hyunjin's. You'll need it for quests. Please check it always, just in case"

"Roger that." I took the phone and put in my pocket.

"Please keep an eye over the house. The others will be doing the same from time to time, you all have schedules. I'll be back within one or two hours. Hyunjin's on a trip right now, but if anything, you can still call him."

"Yes ma'am"

"Okay, I'm leaving now."

I bowed, she made her way to the door and eventually left, along with Changbin.

After a while, I went back to the kitchen to check who's time to lunch was it now, and it was the guy guarding security cameras. I've been monitoring him and his routine, so that I can find the perfect timing to get into Hea's office.

I only had a few minutes before he heated his lunch and went back downstairs, so as soon as he came, I went quietly and got into her office. I had 6 minutes exactly.

I went in, directly to her desk. She had a lot of papers and notes, everything was perfectly placed on its proper spot, she's really organized.

Reading some papers, I found drug deals, with exorbitant amounts of money, businesses rents and sponsorships with other families. One of those papers had a picture of the mansion from the other day. It seemed to belong to some "mr Kim". If Felix and Chan were there, they had to do something with him, which meant danger for Hyunjin and Hea, so I had to find a way to warn both of them before they did any kind of business with mr. Kim.

I kept looking through some more papers, untill I got to something of interest.

"Ryu investments" it read. That last name still rumbles in my head, but I don't remember from where o who.

The papers had a lot of information, and I wasn't going to read everything on time, so I took out my phone, the "old" one, and took several photos. I placed everything back to its place and made my way outside, just in time, as the guy was going downstairs again.

I got in my room and went directly to my phone's gallery to check the info.

Donations. Incredibly, her family made donations to several entities, most of them foster homes. It seems like her parents were heavily involved in drugs, but the money they got out of it was spent "nicely".

I can't say it wasn't a good action, because it truly was, but I'm sure there's a lot more Into it than that, and I still needed to know it.

I spent quite a while reading the lists carefuly, and they all were huge amounts of donations for charity, even around Europe. I guess her family isn't entirely "bad", at least not as bad as mine.
.
.
.
.
I watched around the house several times, as security. It's actually been more than two hours since she left, but she isn't home yet.

My new phone started to ring almost immediately I thought about her.

"Hell-"

"I need you to grab a car and come"

"Changbin? What's wrong?"

"Miss Hea left "

what do you mean left?"

"Just come quickly!" He urged and hung up. Within seconds, I received the location, near a river. He sounded extremely disturbed, so I jumped out of bed and made my way to the garage, taking a car and driving towards the location.

I drove as fast as I could, but it was still quite far, at least 25 minutes. I saw the car parked along the road, it was actually a desert zone. As soon as I parked, Changbin sprinted out of the car and came to me.

"Whats going on?"

"She's in danger"

I don't know why I felt extremely distressed by this sentence, but I did; it made me uneasy.

"What happened?!"

"She said she wanted to take some fresh air along the river, we parked here and both of us went to sit. After a few minutes she told me to bring one of the blankets from the car, at first I didn't want to leave her alone, just in case, but she insisted."

"What else??"

"I came as fast as I could to grab the blanket, but when I went back she wasn't there anymore."

"How on earth would you loose a person like that?!"

"Listen to me! I'm not finished!" He raised his voice, stressed.  "I saw her already on the other side of the river, I have no idea how she crossed, but she did, so I of course yelled and called her, and I know she heard me but she didn't want to come back. "

"I guess you crossed it, you're all wet"

"I did, and followed her towards an old abandoned house, but when I got closer, three cars arrived by the parallel road and parked. They're all armed and Hea's inside, and I  know she's a badass but they are too many for just her."

My jaw dropped when I heard it. "We should be already there instead of talking here!!"

"Calm down! We can't just go in there running, we know nothing about them. Hea isn't stupid either, she'll remain hidden until it's safe."

"Okay but let's go! We're wasting time! Did you call Hyunjin?"

"I didn't, he'd kill me, and he isn't in town anyways. Besides..." he stopped as we were already crossing the river, "I know you're skilled, and he'll listen to you better."

"What do you mean?"

"Just that." He said no more. My mind was focused on Hea's security so I didn't really pay enough attention to his comment. We walked for about 5 more minutes, untill we indeed arrived to an old house. The cars were still outside, which meant they were still there.

As I got closer, I noticed the undeniable crest on the car.

Jangs