25•

" Take good care of Soonie, please" I asked Changbin as I put Soonie in his little case and handed him over. Changbin had previously requested vacations to go visit his family, and since he's always been doing the dirtiest jobs for me, I gave him two weeks.

He wanted to take Soonie with him because his parents love cats, and Soonie is just too cute.

"I'll bring him save and chubby" He chuckled. "If anything, ANYTHING happens, do not hesitate to call me. I'll come as fast as I can"

"Don't worry, we'll be fine, please enjoy your vacations and relax a bit. You deserve it."

"Promise me you'll call"

"I will."

"Say "I promise" "

"That's not necessary" I laughed

"Repeat after me, -I promise-"

"I promise" I rolled my eyes.

" -I'll call Changbin" "

"I'll call Changbin"

" -If anything goes wrong-"

"If anything goes wrong." 

"Good. Please do-"

"Just go already!" I forced him to turn around and get in the car. He smiled, and just like that he left, and I was now in trouble.

It's been two weeks since that incident. Ever since that evening, I couldn't be around Minho "comfortably" anymore. Every time I was near him I felt horribly nervous, and I know myself. I've been avoiding him in every way possible, and I'm sure he knows, he's not dumb.

I don't know what made a difference for me to feel something for him, and truthfully I didn't want to know. I've been sending him along with Jisung to every single errand and task he has, so that he's not around when I'm alone in the house. I don't know what can happen if we are, honestly.

However...Dowon is also on vacation. He left a week ago and he's supposed to come back in four or five more days, and I can't depend on Jisung to go do groceries and stuff. I'd love to go alone, but Hyunjin always insists I take someone with me just in case, and the rest of my men are all doing important tasks too.

Hyunjin hasn't been here lately because of business, but he always calls, and he can access cameras. If he finds out I left alone he'd probably kill me... but What else Can he do being away? Nothing much.

I'll just grab my bag and quietly take a car. Amazing how I need to stealth around my own house. I got close to the car, and without moving my eyes from the door frame, in case someone would see me, I opened the car's door.

As soon as I sat down, it felt...weird.

"What the fuck?!" I flinched.

"I'd like to ask the same, why are you sitting on me?" The only person I didn't want to talk to smirked.

"What on earth are you doing in the car?!" I whispered.

"Aren't we going grocery shopping?" Minho shrugged.

"I'M going shopping"

"Yes, but I'm escorting you.

"I can go by myself, you please rest" I tried being -nice-

"Hea, just get in, I'll just take you."

"Tch...fine" I rolled my eyes and got in the passenger sit. He started the car and drove to towards the exit and into the highway.

For the first half of the ride, he kept quiet, and I was glad it was this way, but of course, he had to break the silence, as expected.

"It looks like it's going to rain" he said. Is he for real? That's the lamest excuse to spark conversation, yet here I am, mentally complaining about it.