Chapter 50

"To the cars," Drew announced and we started gathering our stuff to make our way out to the bar.

We left and the chauffeurs were waiting outside and Austin asked if they cared about illegal seating but he gave him a look that said that he definitely didn't get paid enough to care.

"Pile in!" Maddie announced and everyone followed suit, "Ro can sacrifice and sit on Chase's lap."

"Yeah cause she doesn't care now that their lovers," Rudy added from the back seat as I climbed in.

"Side hoe! I thought I told you already to shut up," I shot back as I got in sitting on Chase's lap.

"Damn," Elaine laughed.

"Chase, tell her who the side hoe is," Rudy said leaning forward beside us.

"Yeah, Chase. Tell me," I raised my eyebrows and he was silent.

"Ope," Austin said on the other side of us.

"I'm not gonna comment," Chase shook his head.

"He just doesn't want to hurt your feelings," Rudy patted my shoulder.

"Elaine make room," I told her moving over to sit on her lap.

"I'm kidding," Chase said pulling me back into him, "Sorry Rudy, she's right."

I stuck out my tongue at him and he mimicked me.

"Children, children," JD sighed..

"You know, not right now, but I'm sure at some point I will miss their bickering," Maddie rolled her eyes. Once we made it to the boardwalk everyone piled out. "Alright, though I didn't have any gifts, I always pull through," Maddie announced opening her purse that was filled with shooters.

"Maddie always has the hook up," Drew grinned as we gathered in a circle around her.

She passed them around, "So it's gonna be one of those nights," Austin sighed.

"Did you think anything less of our last night together?" Elaine asked.

"Yeah, I should have seen this coming," he agreed.

"Think of the mems," Maddie grinned before holding up her shooter, "To friendship!"

"To friendship!" Everyone repeated.

I clinked my glass with those around me before taking the shot. I squealed through the burn and we all tossed them into the trash.

"Have any of you heard of the open container law?"

We all turned to Jonas and his family along with a few others getting out of the chauffeurs.

"Oh shit, you're here!" Maddie said excitedly.

"Yeah, haven't you heard? I'm buying a round for everyone," he laughed.

"It worked!" Rudy cheered.

We all laughed before continuing our way down to the pier. I intertwined my fingers with Chase's and he smiled at me at the touch. There weren't too many people at the bar as it was getting a bit late but we wanted to make the night last as long as it could.

"Alright ladies, are we shredding up the dance floor?" Lilah asked.

"Oh hell yeah," I grinned taking her hand and leaving Chase behind to following her out.

We looked a bit out of place as the bar was filled with tourists all in casual clothes and we were in formal attire. There were a few stares but I could careless as I was having the best time with my friends.