Chapter 30

Chase and I had spent the day together again before I needed to leave for set. I drove with Julia again heading to the address that we were given where the country club was located. I was extremely excited to dress up tonight and get to work with all of my friends. I had just gotten out of the hair and makeup trailer. They had straightened my hair and I was also given a dainty white flower crown that tied around my head and ran down my back. As I was walking to my trailer I saw Maddie coming back from set. She was wearing a beautiful purple silk dress with her hair wrapped in braids around her head with a flower crown as well.

"Oh my god, you look stunning!" I said getting her attention.

"Thank you!" She smiled doing a little twirl before we met.

"How has filming been so far?" I asked.

"So good, the decorations are absolutely amazing," she told me, "But it's also super hot so I needed to go sit in A/C for a bit."

"You want to come hang in mine? I believe they dropped my dress off there," I suggested.

"That sounds fantastic. Anything to get out of this heat. It should get better once the sun goes down," she told me before we went to my trailer.

There was a garment bag hanging in my trailer so I grabbed it quickly and headed into the bathroom as I needed to be on set shortly. "Are you excited to see the most beautiful dress you've ever seen?" I asked Maddie from behind the door, "Besides the one you're wearing of course."

"Yes, I'm on the edge of my seat," she said sarcastically.

I walked out and spun around in front of her.

"Oh my god, you look absolutely beautiful," she gasped, "Like a fairytale princess."

"Thank you," I smiled. I went over to the mirror to make sure everything was in place. Elaine walked in interrupting our conversation.

"Is m'lady Rosalie available? She needs to be escorted to set right away," she said in a british accent.

"Why yes I am, ma'am," I curtsied to her copying her accent

"You two look gorgeous," she told us.

We both thanked her before I left Maddie in my trailer to go to set. The sun was still somewhat high in the sky but it was starting to set. Elaine led me to the rest of the Cameron family where they stood dressed how they were yesterday except Caroline had a huge gold headpiece on. Drew was also with them in a light blue suit.

"Rosalie, you look amazing!" Julia said once she saw us walk up.

"And you both look dashing," I told her and Drew.

"Look at that, now we're all together," Charles grinned.

They wanted to get some photos of our entire group together so posed for a few nice photos before taking some funnier photos. The first scene we had was just our grand entrance into the party. We were brought inside the country club. We were spread apart where Charles and Caroline would lead us into the party. Julia was ahead of me with Drew flanking her right and I came in last. They filmed it pretty easily as all we had to do was walk and basically act like we were mingling with people. After that was done came my next scene with Austin. The rest of the family went inside to cool off and they gave us the staging of our scene.

"Very handsome, Mr. North," I told Austin walking up beside him.

"And you look great as always, Miss Westford," he nodded as we both laughed.

"Are you ready for the long night ahead?" I asked.

"I did drink some red bull prior to coming here and have some more stocked in my trailer," he informed me, "So hopefully that will keep me going."