Chapter 19

It was my fourth day filming with Chase. We were filming our scene now over at Chapel Hill. Tomorrow was the big day I had dreaded all week but I was ready to get it done and over with. But even once we were done with tomorrow, Sarah and John B. were definitely going to be a thing now. What was going to happen tomorrow, was definitely probably going to happen a lot more. I didn't know how to handle myself. We had a lot of fun on set though and I liked getting to be around Chase. I mean of course I would, it helped with keeping myself from constantly worrying about our scenes together.

We were currently riding the set bikes up and down the parking lot of Chapel Hill. It was somewhat difficult in the dress I was wearing, but Chase had challenged me to a race. He was wearing a pink button up shirt and blue slacks from our previous scene that I loved. Another step up from something I'd never see him wear before.

"Relax John B!" I told him pulling beside him after he had beat me for the millionth time. 

"Get your head out of the gutter," he repeated my line.

I laughed stopping the bike putting my feet on the ground.

"Want to race again?" Chase asked.

"Only for you to beat me again?" I asked, "No thanks. It's a lot harder to ride in a dress and make sure everything stays in place."

"Party pooper," he shrugged as we set the bikes aside and headed to my trailer to cool off from the humid night. We had to film outside the building then we'd be wrapped for the day. I turned a playlist on on my phone while touching up my make up a bit from sweating outside. Chase sat on the couch laying out most likely to take a nap.

"Hello my friends," Elaine said walking in the door before she realized Chase was asleep. "Looking lovely as always my dear," she said giving me a hug around the shoulders while I sat at the mirror.

"Thank you my dear," I giggled.

"I come barring gifts," she said pulling snacks out of her bag and handing them to me, "We still don't need you guys for maybe another 20 minutes but I thought I'd stop by early."

"Hopefully it won't take too long to shoot," I told her.

"It shouldn't take too much longer," she responded.

We had filmed indoors earlier as it was still bright out and they wanted it to be night while outside. There was only a small scene outside as John B. and Sarah got to Chapel Hill while on their mission.

"I saw there might be a chance of rain tomorrow. Hopefully it won't be during your guys' scene," Elaine said raising her eyebrows up and down.

I hit her arm looking over at Chase to see if he had seen anything but he was still passed out. "Stop it," I whispered.

"Hey Chase!" Elaine yelled walking over to him and I dropped my head to the desk in embarrassment.

"Hm?" He slowly opened his eyes as he woke up. I could feel my face turning extremely red.

"You ready to head back to set?" She asked and I breathed a sigh of relief.

"Yeah, sounds good," he nodded getting up from the couch.

"Cool. Ro, you ready too?" Elaine asked smirking at me.

"As I'll ever be," I answered faking a smile but she knew I wanted to murder her. We walked with her to set as they had a few cameras set up in front of the entrance of the building. Basically we'd be walking up when I would get a phone call from Ward. It was definitely more of a flirty scene and my heart was already racing fast in my chest. A few of the earlier scenes we had filmed definitely had a moment or two where Sarah and John B would have a small interaction where it would seem like something would happen but then they went on their way.