Chapter 17

"Are you all set to go?" Elaine asked coming into my trailer.

"As ready as I'll ever be," I said wrapping my robe around my swimsuit. Tonight we were filming Austin and I jumping off the roof of the house into the pool. Luckily earlier on in the day we had gotten over the awkward almost sex scene. It was definitely very vulnerable and they wanted to film it earlier since we still had the stunts to do for tonight. It was very professional and once we had started it wasn't as awkward as I thought. But we were filming out of order and thankfully the rest of our friend group also wasn't there which helped make it less awkward since they'd be making fun of us or something.

For tonight, I wasn't actually going to be jumping from the roof to the pool at all. I was actually going to be rigged up so that I'd jump of the roof and then be caught, but the full jump was going to be done by stunt double. I don't know if I'd actually be able to make the jump without chickening out of it.

First we were going to be filming the lines from the rooftop then once they had the rig system set then we'd be doing the jump.

"I also got a present for you," Elaine said we were about to leave the trailer. She handed me the stack of papers bound together.

"Hell yes! The new script," I said excitedly. I decided to leave it in the trailer in fear of it getting wet by the pool. Elaine led me to the house as we went inside and upstairs to the bedroom we had filmed in earlier. I went and sat beside Austin as he was reading through the new script.

"Anything good?" I asked.

"Just getting started but I'll let you know," he laughed.

"Are you ready for this hardcore stunt?" I asked.

"I mean this is probably one of the more easier stunts of the show but sure," he answered.

"Well it's probably the most hardcore of mine," I said. We sat down with the producers going over how the shot was going to go. Austin would already be out on the roof and I'd be climbing out of the window while he cheered with the crowd below. They had filmed him already yelling and basically all we had was my part and then the jump and filming down in the pool afterwards. Once we started filming they had a camera out on the roof with Austin while I waited inside.

"Wooo!" Austin screamed down towards the pool.

"Topper!" I yelled leaning out the window looking at him concerned, "What are you doing you maniac?" I asked.

"Hey, come on," he said reaching out his hand to me and pulling me through the window to stand on the roof, "You're safe with me."

Everyone down below by the pool started chanting Sarah. "Hi guys!" I waved keeping ahold of Austin's hand before they started chanting to jump.

"All right, do you trust me?" Austin said holding out his other hand.

"Do I have to?" I asked.

"Do you trust me?" He asked again before scooping me up into his arms.

"No, no, no!" I screamed as I gripped his neck, "Topper!"

"Babe, you're fine. You're fine," he reassured me.

"If you don't put me down right now," I threatened.

"It's not that far," he told me looking down towards the pool, "It's going to be fine."

"Are you kidding me?" I said looking with him before he faked jumped, "If you don't put me down right now!"

We went through the scene prior to jumping before we'd be rigged up to the system. While they set that up we had a break so I headed back to my trailer to relax and read the next script. I realized I was in this episode a lot more than any of the other ones. That was going to have to be a lot of memorizing. I skipped through it finding scenes I was in. John B. was going to be running from DCFS and basically Sarah would help him get away. She would bring him back to Tannyhill and sneak him in to treat the wound that he would have from running. They end up going on a secret mission to Chapel Hill where they find out more information on where the gold that the Pogues were looking for would be. I was deep in reading and hadn't realized how much time had gone by. I realized while reading that I'd have to check with the producers but they made it almost seem like Sarah and John B. were going to be a thing. I kept reading until....oh my god.

"Hey they're ready for you guys back on set," Elaine said walking in.

"Oh my god," I said aloud reading the script further.

"Calm down, what's going on?" She laughed at my reaction.

"Elaine, oh my god," I stared at her.

"What? What is it?" She asked more concerned.

I held out the script to her pointing to the lines before falling back on the couch with my head in my hands.

"Oh my god, you're going to kiss Chase."