Chapter 32

"Rosalie, my love, wake up!"

I stirred in my sleep as I felt the sun burst through my window as the the curtains were opened, "What?" I asked as I rolled over trying to go back to sleep.

"It was getting late and I didn't want you to sleep all day," Maddie said from the end of my bed.

"What time is it?" I asked blinking my eyes a few times as they adjusted to the light. Chase and I had finished filming somewhat quickly so as soon as we were wrapped we rushed back home so that we could get back to sleep.

"A little after five. JD and Austin invited the group over tonight for pizza and stuff," she informed me. As soon as she talked about food my stomach grumbled and I realized how hungry I was, "They thought it would be better to stay in and relax."

I nodded stretching all of my limbs, "That sounds fun."

"I'm gonna run to the store to grab some beverages and then I'll meet you over there?" Maddie suggested.

"Yeah, that sounds good," I agreed yawning a bit before grabbing my phone to see that my mom had called. I heard the front door close once Maddie left and I called my mom back.

"Hey sweetie, how are you?" She asked as soon as she picked up.

"Hey Mom, sorry I missed your call. We had a late night last night filming and an early morning so I was taking a nap," I told her.

"Sounds like you're super busy," she laughed, "I just called to check in on you."

"Yeah I have been but I've been managing it pretty well," I agreed, "What's up with you and dad?"

"Not a lot, like usual," she answered, "But hey, the reason I called you earlier. We were wondering if you had anything planned for your birthday? We were thinking of coming down so that we can come check out everything that you're doing and celebrate with you."

"Um yeah, that's a possibility. I would like that," I nodded. I hadn't even realized how quickly my birthday had come up. I wasn't planning on doing anything really and hadn't even told my friends.

"Oh perfect, I'll let your father know. We'd only come down for a few days before your birthday since we can't be away from work for too long, but I'd love to see you," she told me.

"Yeah, that would be great. I miss you guys a lot too so I'd love to see you both," I agreed.

"Well we'll go figure this out and see what days we can go and then I'll get back to you," she said excitedly, "I can't wait to see you!"

"Me too," I laughed at her eagerness. We hung up a few moments later and I got out of bed. Since we were staying home I wasn't planning on changing from the shorts and sweatshirt I was already wearing. I redid my bun and refilled my water bottle before heading over to JD and Austin's place. There was music playing from inside so I walked in and found JD, Austin, Elaine and Drew all hanging out in the kitchen.

"You look like death," Elaine told me.

"Gee, thanks," I rolled my eyes as I joined the group, "Not all of us got to sleep in like the rest of you."

"Yeah, I can tell," she joked and I shoved her shoulder before sitting down at the counter.

"Pizza will be here in about forty minutes," JD informed me.

"Maddie just went out to grab some more drinks and then she'll be over," I answered and they all nodded, "I just got off the phone with my mom and it looks like they might come down and visit sometime next week."

"Really? That'll be so much fun!" Elaine said, "You can show them around set and everything."

"Yeah, they wanted to come check it all out and see how I was doing," I answered leaving out the part about my birthday. I hadn't really done anything special in the past for my birthday besides celebrate it with my family so it wasn't anything crazy that I wanted everyone to make a fuss over.