Chapter 10

I slept in the next day since I wasn't scheduled to work. But Austin, Drew and I had planned to head over to set to watch the rest of out friends film their scene at the rundown motel. We decided to go out and get breakfast ahead of time at a diner near where they were filming.

"Are you guys bored out of your mind? I can't believe that you guys haven't been filming at all," I asked.

"It's not too bad. I'm excited to get started though," Austin said as we ordered our food, "I'm really interested in where it'll go though. I feel like Topper and Sarah won't last that long."

"Really? I thought I was just going to be the mean girl of the show," I laughed.

"I mean it's a possibility but I feel like they want some sort of drama to go down," he shrugged.

"Ooh like what if Sarah ends up with John B?" Drew noted and my stomach dropped.

I hadn't thought of the possibility of what else could happen in the show. I just assumed that I'd be more of a supporting character but only time will tell.

"Yeah, that would definitely be interesting," Austin nodded, "How did it go yesterday?"

"Really good, I've definitely calmed my nerves a bit and was for sure overthinking but that's just what I do," I laughed as we discussed it further.

"So what do we have planned for this weekend?" Drew asked.

"I swear I just got over last weekend. These weeks fly by and then we already are back at the weekend again," I joked.

"Yeah, maybe something with a little less alcohol," Austin noted.

"I agree whole heartedly," I laughed. We finished our breakfast and ordered extra eggs, bacon, sausages and donuts to bring to our friends. I texted Maddie and she had said they were all hanging out in Rudy's trailer. Drew parked his car and we jumped out going down the rows of trailers until we found a door with a piece of duct tape with JJ on it. Austin held the door and we walked in with the bags. "I come bearing gifts," I said. The four of them were laid out throughout the trailer as they all sat up quickly.

"Hell yes," Rudy said running to us as we set the bags down on the table.

"How's filming going?" Austin asked as we all settled down and they all ate around the table as we sat on the couch.

"Pretty good, we filmed the boating scene already coming up to the motel. They're just setting up for Chase and Rudy's scene inside. Maddie and I have to head back soon though to film our part from the boat," JD told us.

"You should see it. Chase and I have to film the scene from outside the window and they made a replica that's literally not even a foot of the ground," Rudy added.

"That sounds fun," I answered. The boys started tossing a ball around the room once the other two finished their breakfast. Chase told us that Jonas was having everyone over to his family's house for a cookout this weekend and we were all more than welcome to join. I grabbed a small water bottle from the fridge and sat and watched as they threw the ball around the room.

"I swear a majority of this is just sitting around waiting until we're needed," Chase said as everyone murmured in agreement.

"We're gonna have to find stuff to do in between scenes or I'm gonna die of boredom," Rudy agreed.

"I know they have bikes we can ride around but I mean half the time it's going to be a million degrees outside," Drew added.

I finished the water bottle watching as the ball was tossed to Rudy and I threw the water bottle at his head.

"What the hell?" He said as all the guys laughed at his outburst.

"That was for when we were on the boat," I shrugged.

"Game on," he nodded and chucked it back as I gasped.

"I've been shot," I said dramatically falling to the ground.

"So overdramatic," Rudy rolled his eyes.

One of the PA's came and asked for the other two to come to set so I got up off the ground and we followed them to set.

"How has filming been today?" I asked Chase as we walked side by side. He was wearing a blue T-shirt and shorts and threw on a hat wearing it backwards.

"It's been pretty good," he nodded, "It'll be fun to have us all on set and working for the kegger though."

"True, it might take longer to film," I laughed.

"You're definitely right," he laughed as we got to set, "If we get actual beer than it'll take eternity. Some of us are light weights."

"Hey!" I shoved his shoulder with mine, "You also fueled my drinking. You bought me two drinks."

"Yeah, the last time I'll ever do that," he grinned sitting in his chair where Maddie and JD were waiting.

I knuckle punched Maddie walking over to her, "How was your scene?" I asked.

"Are you two flirting?" She whispered wiggling her eyebrows.

"What? No!" I whispered back looking back at Chase to see if he heard but he was now talking to Jonas.

"Hm, okay," she smiled.

"Stop, we were just being friendly," I shrugged.

"Yeah, friendly," she mocked.

"Stop doing that," I pushed her arm.

"I'm just calling it like I see it," she said putting her hands up in defense.

"I'm going to murder you."