Chapter 7

The group took the shot before tossing the bottles in the trash and making our way down the boardwalk.

"You plan on getting trashed like we talked about?" Chase asked walking up beside me.

I shrugged, "I don't know. We'll see. I'm pretty happy right now actually."

"Well that's good to hear," he grinned and I smiled back at him.

The bar was kinda packed with tourists and locals. We grabbed a table in the corner with a view of the dance floor that was now filled pretty well with people.

"Alright, what do you want? I'll treat you to your first drink of the night," Chase asked.

I laughed, "Thanks, can I get a margarita?" I wanted to stick to the same alcohol and not mix. That's when it could get real ugly. We ordered some appetizers to eat for dinner as well, since most of us hadn't had the chance to eat prior to coming here. Chase handed me the margarita and we all sat at the table waiting on the food to come.

"How was everyone's training this week?" Austin asked.

"It wasn't too bad. I thought I knew how to swim but to swim for such a long time like just with treading was definitely harder than I thought," Rudy said, "Luckily we won't be in water all that often though I know they're having Chase do a lot more of it. Especially with the scuba gear that I think he'll be using next episode."

"Yeah, I've never done that before so that should be interesting," Chase said beside me, "The stunts are killer though."

"Yeah, it should be an interesting episode," JD answered.

"I can't wait to see Topper drown you," Maddie joked.

"Yeah, hopefully I don't actually kill him," Austin laughed.

"Yeah I could take you though," Chase answered.

"Yeah, okay," Austin said sarcastically while shaking his head.

The food was brought out to us and everyone dug in right away. I ate the mozzarella sticks and some fries until I was stuffed. Maddie dragged me back to the bar and we ordered another round of drinks along with a few shots which was probably not going to end well for a few of us. We came back to the table handing out mostly beers to all the guys. 

"I think Maddie wants us all in a coma," Drew said as she passed the shots around.

I clinked my glass with Chase and Austin before we all took the shot and I chased it with my margarita which wasn't the best idea. The music got louder on the dance floor and Maddie dragged me out with her. We had both found out that we had a love for dancing during our late night talks. My head started to spin but not enough to make me feel sick. I felt happy and free. I took a sip of my drink throwing my hands above my head as we spun on the dance floor. They played a mix of pop, country and all kinds of dancing songs mainly whatever kept people on the dance floor.

"Where are the guys? Why aren't they out here?" I asked after a few songs. We walked back to the table and found Chase and Rudy.

"What are you guys doing? We're trying to have fun," Maddie scolded.

"We are having fun," Chase laughed.