All We Wanna Do Is Party And Bullshit

A/N: Party scene sucks, yes. Do not stab me, please. 

Oh and this chapter is loooong over due. Sorry. So very sorry. I haven't given up on the story, just to let you know. I've been writing actually! After i finish uploading the rest of For As Long As It Takes, I will be posting a brand new story!

Hint, it's a fan fic ;)

This chapter is dedicated to TooMuchAwesomeness for sending me my very first comment and calling FALAIT awesome! I love you! ;)

Warning there a little smut at the beginning :D

_______________

Stretching my arms wide I felt an aching, stinging pain in my right shoulder. I craned my neck to see a deep purple bruise just below my collarbone, where Logan was biting away last night. I grinned as sexy and erotic images of last night floated through my mind.

Logan. Damn, it was so perfect. He was so perfect.

My eyes fluttered close and I took a breath, taking in the still lingering smells of our love making, that delicious tinge of Logan in the air.

Wait, I sat up quickly, my eyes opening wide. Where the hell was he? The bed was empty and I suddenly felt a wave of coldness, loneliness roll over me. I didn’t like it, the feeling of waking up alone. I suddenly wanted him wrapped tightly in my arms.

I called out his name and he came walking out of the bathroom, with a towel wrapped around his waist. I pulled him onto the bed by his arm and climbed over him.

I kissed him hard on the lips, nibbling at them, “Why didn’t you wake me up? We could’ve showered together. Plus, I’ve realized I really don’t like waking up without you next to me. This is where you‘re supposed to be.”

“Sorry I was sore and I needed a scorching shower.”

I winced, “How are you feeling?” “Definitely better now,” his eyes flickered in between us at my bare chest and down further to my morning wood. I almost blushed and started sliding off to the side of him.

His arms instantly wrapped around my waist to keep me where I was. He smirked, “I enjoy this position we’re in actually.”

I tried to move again and he pinched my hip. “Is Tony being shy? Gasp!” “Shuddup, “ I mumbled, burying my face into the crook of his neck.

“I don’t know if you had plans for us but Josh called me and said that there’s going to be a seniors only party tonight. It’s the party of the year apparently.”

“They always say that, and it never is,” I pulled back to look at his eyes. I reached up to brush the damp hair out of his eyes, then cupped his cheek in my hand. He leaned into it and closed his eyes.

“Besides, why is Josh calling you so early? He knows that we’re… spending time together,” I smirked. He opened his eyes, chuckling, “Tony, it’s one clock.”

“Seriously,” I looked over to the night stand at the clock, “Wow, I guess making love really drains you, huh?” He blushed just like I was hoping he would. “Mm, I don’t think we’re going to go anywhere today, not with you blushing like that. I think I’m going to keep you right here on this bed.”

“Uh uh, not happening. There’s no way you get to top me twice before I top you.” My jaw actually dropped, “Are you seriously going to make us take turns every time we -”

“I thought last night you said -” “I did. I know. But taking turns?”

He rolled his eyes, “No, we’re not going to keep track. I just want…”