I'm Mr. Lonely

(A/N: This is dedicated to my newest reader ClearlyImNotYou. Thank you so much for commenting and making my day.)

Tony

He'd moved all my things into the spare bedroom, said a note on our - his - bedroom door.

After trying to open the door anyway, I found it locked and the light went out. I sighed, and went down the hall. No use trying to get him to open the door tonight. He wouldn't, no chance in hell. He made it clear he didn't want to see me.

Going to sleep that night I figured I'd just corner him in the morning. But that didn't work either. He was gone when I walked down to the room and found the door open and no one inside. All day I tried to talk to him. In our first period class, at our locker, but he ignored me, like I wasn't even alive, but smiled at everyone who talked to him. It was frustrating and it was driving me insane.

He didn't show up for lunch the next day either. And when I did, the guys wouldn't even talk to me.

I Guess Josh let the cat our of the bag.

They didn't look angry, just disappointed, and that was worse. I'd hoped to corner him in the parking lot later on, and rushed out there as soon as the bell rang, but again he'd already left.

I knew he was smart enough not to go home, so I looked everywhere I thought he'd go. I even drove an hour out to the boardwalk but he wasn't there.

I sat in the living room all night, waiting, but he either didn't come home at all or he came home extremely late. 

Two weeks he did this. Not come home, come home late and leave early, everyday. And no matter what time I got up I could never catch him, but I didn't stop trying in school.

He moved his seat across the room in classes we shared together when he couldn't take sitting near me anymore.

I wasn't sleeping, if I did it was only for a few hours, trying to stay up or get up to talk to him.

He completely stopped coming lunch and since the lacrosse season was officially over I had no chance at seeing him after school. 

The whole situation was driving me crazy. He was being a brat.

He was being unreasonable.  

Why couldn't he just hear me out?

I didn't give up on trying to talk to him, not really, but I'd put my energy into something else. I'd been searching high and fucking low trying to find out who the girl in the picture was.

Because no matter what he said and how much he was convinced, I didn’t sleep with that girl. I probably didn’t even know her.

I asked the people who actually were still talking to me if they knew anyone at the party with platinum blonde  and, according to the picture, a star shaped birthmark on her left ankle.

No one knew who I was talking about. No one. The girl, it seemed, was no where to be found.

I’ve never felt so alone in my life. I had enough on my plate, with finals looming and graduation only two weeks away, my problems with Logan were the heaviest on the scale.

Logan’s been mad at me before, and I can usually handle him, he can never stay mad at me for long. He's admitted it himself.

I can always handle him being mad at me. But him being mad at me for something I didn’t even do.. I really couldn’t deal with.

And after those two weeks of being ignored by Logan and constantly telling, pleading to my teammates, my friends, that I didn’t do it, they finally cut the silent treatment.