Holy Fuck, Who Are You?

Longer chapter. Didn't really want to split it up..

Logan (continued)

His hand gripped the back of my neck and held me there. His grip was tight but I didn't try to move. I was still in shock and wasn't kissing him back, which only caused him to become even more rough.

It seemed like I'd been waiting for this kiss forever but for some reason I was still frozen.

He pulled me closer and wrapped an arm around my waist. It was as if he was trying to fuse our lips together, but I knew he was just trying to get me to kiss back. I pulled away, "Tony this isn't right." But he just kissed me again.

When he licked my bottom lip I couldn't help but gasp at his forwardness. I felt him smirk against my lips and I finally kissed back. I moved my lips slowly against his rough and fast ones, forcing him to slow down. I leaned into him and gave his bottom lip a nip. A low groan came from his throat and his hand crawled up from my neck and tangled itself in my hair.

His phone rang in the background and I tried to pull away but he dropped his hand from my hair and hooked it underneath my chin to keep me from moving. "Tony," was the only thing I could get out.

"Jesus Logan, have I ever told you that you talk to much. Just kiss me," so he went back to kissing me. But I started laughing and then I couldn't stop. I sat back against my seat and looked at him. He was glaring at me which only made me laugh harder.

"What the fuck is so funny?" "I never thought I'd hear you begging me to kiss you," I tried to calm down but once I started having a laughing session I couldn't stop. Eventually, after a couple breaths, I stopped laughing and was just smiling.

"You just ruined a perfectly good moment Logan." "Your phone was ringing and I have to go anyway." "I wasn't done." I let out a loud 'ha', "Demanding, aren't we? Well, what if I was?" "I wouldn't have stopped and if I didn't want to, you know damn well you would have let me keep going."

"Like I said, this is the Tony I know. Cocky bastard," I sneered. "So? Did you like it?"

"Bye Tony," I waved and hopped out of his truck before he could grab onto me again. I closed the door and he rolled down the passenger window. "Logan! Wait, did you? Was I better than Tyler?" I rolled my eyes and got in the car.

I started the car. But before I could realize what I was doing, I flipped the sun visor down. I studied the picture my dad had left there, the picture I couldn't move.

It was from three summers ago, right before I was going to start high school. I was in the middle with Tony, and my parents on each side. We were at the beach that day, you could see surfers riding a huge wave behind us, and the sun high in the sky.

"I wish I would've known I was gay before you left dad. I know you loved me. I know how much you loved Tony like he was your own too. I just don't know if you would've loved us together. I just wish I would've known whether or not you would've hated me for being gay."

I fingered the edge of the frayed picture and closed the visor again. I noticed Tony was still parked next to my car, sitting there watching me. He gestured for me to roll the window down so I did.

"I know what it means when you do that, when you look at that picture, Logan. He's gone but he loved you. And I know you know that. So don't go being upset, because he still would've loved you."

I nodded, "Thanks. He loved you too, you know. I'll see you in the morning." I rolled up the window and waited for him to pull off down the street towards his house.

I sat there for a while. I wondered how so much could happen in a year.

I'm gay, dad dies. You can imagine how that made me feel.