Hard at Work

Tony

Logan and I's date was amazing but unfortunately I knew that was the last good time we’d be able to spend together, because the lacrosse season was almost over and I had run out of my during-season cash fund. Which meant one dreadful thing.

“I hate going to work,” I grumbled, “I just want to lay in bed with you all day.” “I wish,” Logan yawned, “that you could. But you have to go, come on, get up sexy.” “Keep calling me sexy, and I’ll never leave,” I smirked, kissing his lips before hopping out of bed.

“Can’t you come to work with me? Better yet, apply for a job! Falcon loves you,” I said, thinking of my boss. “You would never get any work done,” he laughed, “You’d be trying to fuck me in the closets.” I grinned, “And that’s a bad thing? Now I definitely want you to apply.” I heard him laugh as I walked into the bathroom to take a shower.

“Yes it is, especially seeing as I never had my turn.” I froze. “You should really stop saying that. You almost begged me to take you that morning in the hotel,” I laughed, remembering his wiggling and impatience. He popped up at the door and threw a sneaker at me. I laughed again, pulling him into the bathroom with me.

“You won’t be laughing when I fuck you senseless,” he muttered to me, his eyes bright and looking intense. I swear my dick jumped. I leaned down to kiss him and pushed my tongue in his mouth, massaging his, and making him moan shamelessly into my mouth. I sucked on his tongue and he melted into my hands.

I pulled away, leaving him breathless and panting. “Oh yeah, let’s see who’s fucking who tonight. I’m quite sure I‘ll be doing the fucking,” I bit and nibbled at his lip.

“Damn it,” he cursed, “Yeah. Yeah, I’m sure you will. Hurry up and get back home.”

I couldn’t stop thinking about him. All damn day, Logan was on my mind. Faces of him in pleasure tortured me. The face he made whenever I touched him down below, or put my mouth around him, or when he was cumming. Not to mention I couldn't stop day dreaming about our first time and him riding me.

Fucking shit. It haunted me all fucking day. And it did not help one fucking bit when Logan called me on my break, horny. He was groaning about how much he wanted me to come home, how he loved my voice, and that he couldn’t stop thinking about me.

And when I jokingly suggested that he just jerk off until I get there he took it seriously, because I heard his breath shallow, and he was panting. Red-faced I hung up on him, embarrassed that I was hard at work, literally, completely hard as a fucking rock and all because Logan basically initiated phone sex, well kind of.

And then he sent me a damn picture of his small hand wrapped around his own stiff -

“Tony? There’s a customer up front, mind taking that for me. I know you’re on break, I’m sorry.” “It’s okay Falcon,” I choked out, frantically trying to will away my painful hard-on. I exited out of the picture on my screen and walked uncomfortably to the cash register at the front of the local sports equipment store I worked at, Falcon‘s.

“You okay there,” asked a familiar voice. I looked up to see Justin, the kid that Logan went on a date with once. He laughed when he noticed it was me, “Jeez Logan must of put some serious work in to have you limping like that.”

I was lost for words and blanched at his assumption that Logan had topped me. “E-Excuse me?” He grimaced, “Sorry. That was inappropriate. Out of line. It’s just the first thing that popped into my mind when I saw you.”

“Well you shouldn’t just assume that Logan is - never mind, what Logan I do is our business anyway!” “I’m sorry, really. Actually maybe I’m just jealous, I’ll be going,” he turned red and spun around.