Confrontation and Romance

Tony

I laughed at the face he made. I swear this boy could be so slow sometimes. I patted his cheek to bring him back to reality and he blinked up at me. I rolled my eyes, pushed the bag into his arms and sat him down on a nearby chair.

"Wait here, at least until your brain comes back." He snorted but relaxed into the seat.

At the reception desk, the woman looked up and did a double take, then smiled at me, flirtatiously. I sighed, "Yeah I have a room booked under Moro." "Here on business? You look mighty nice in that suit," she said slowly, her southern accent strong and loud.

"No, I just got back from prom -" "Well, it's sad that a nice looking young man like yourself has to be here all alone."

"I just got back from prom," I repeated, "With my date." Her smiled dropped but only for a moment when she looked around and apparently didn't see anyone that fit the bill. "Well I -"

"With my boyfriend. Logan," I called out. I seen him scurry from around the corner with a nervous smile on his face, then into my open arms. I smiled, to myself. How'd I get so lucky?

"Well here's your key. Have a sinful night," she thrust the key into my hand and glared at me. My jaw dropped, but I quickly regained my composure. "Oh we will. Do you guys have condoms in that little store across the hall? And do you think the walls are soundproof?"

"Tony," Logan snapped at me and tugged on my arm.

"You know what never mind. I have condoms and about the walls, I'll just put a sock on the door. Have a nice night."

Logan's face was extremely red when I dragged him toward the elevator. "Why'd you do that," he smacked my arm. He didn't look angry, more embarrassed.

"I was kidding. She knows that I was just trying to make her mad. I was joking." The elevator dinged, and opened but he wouldn't move. I kissed his ear, "Logan. I didn't mean to embarrass you. I'm sorry." He sucked in a breath when I nipped at his ear. "So you don't really have..." he trailed off and his mouth opened in shock.

"What? I don't really what?" He pointed behind me and swallowed rather loudly.

I spun around to see my father standing there staring at me, looking outraged and disgusted. He was fuming, his whole face was red like he'd been holding his breath in a contest. I pushed Logan behind me and that action is what made him explode.

"Where the hell have you been boy?! Why in hell are you and Logan at this hotel and why are kissing on his ear like some fucking fairy?! Don't tell me you've been prancing around acting like some cock sucker this whole time! Don't tell me you're one of them cock suckers now because -"

"Shut up!" I yelled so loud I didn't even know that it was me for a moment. Did I just yell at my father? Oh shit, I'm dead. No wait, I left. I left, and he doesn't control me anymore. I stood up straight and looked him in the eye, "You don't control me anymore -"

"Like hell I don't! Get your ass outside so I can kick your ass and treat you like a cock sucker deserves to be treated."

"I'm not going anywhere with you. You're drunk."

"Are you not listening to me? I said get your fairy ass in my car now!"

I shook my head and looked at Logan. I felt his arm go around my waist, supporting and comforting me this time. "Get your filthy hands off my boy goddamn it! Get away from him you faggot." I felt Logan's arm go limp and fall from around my waist. Now, he's pushed my last button. Logan's hurt. If I didn't stand up to my father for myself I'd damn sure do it for Logan.