Loud and Proud

Prom! Are you excited?! I'm not. I had no idea how to write this scene. Sorry if it sucks. I didn't go to my own prom.

Logan

"Honey where's Tony? I need to take pictures of you guys getting dressed!" "Don't have a stroke Ma. He's in the bedroom." I turned around and was blinded by a flash. After blinking several times and gaining my vision back I noticed my mother had tears in her eyes.

"Aw Ma don't cry." "You're just - you're growing up so fast. You look so handsome Logan." I rolled my eyes but smiled, pulling her into a tight hug. "Don't soak up my shirt Ma," I chuckled. "Oh! Oh God, look at me!" She wiped at her eyes and strode off yelling Tony's name.

I shook my head and looked back into the bathroom mirror to try and fix my tie. I sighed. I never listened when my dad was trying to teach me how to do these. Several tries later I scoffed and threw my hands in the air.

"Need help," a throaty voice sounded from my right. A smirk made it's way to my lips and I turned to see Tony still managing to make a plain black suit and bowtie look sexy. Honestly, I had no idea how he could do that. There would be at least a hundred boys at prom tonight wearing black suits but damn it if he wouldn't be the sexiest one there.

I noticed his eyes were flittering hungrily over me from head to toe as well. I snapped my fingers and his eyes jumped back up to mine. He grinned and stepped over to fix my tie. A bright flash made me look over to my mom tearing up again. I groaned, "Ma." "What! I'm allowed to cry jerk!" Tony snickered under his breath and finished with my tie before turning to smile at my mom.

"Can you put your arm around Logan and let me take a picture please Tony?" "Anything for you Mrs. Buchanan." "Kiss ass," I muttered under my breath before he whipped me around and pushed my head against his chest. His arms wrapped around my shoulders and I loosened up, wrapping my arms around his waist. My mom aww'd, I shh'd her and she took the picture.

When Tony didn't let me go, my mom took the hint, smirking as she walked out of the bathroom. He took a step back, pulling me with him to lean on the counter. I looked up to see him staring down at me ravenously.

Against my will, of course, I felt my face heat up. I started to look away but he caught my chin in his hand. "You must not want to leave the house," he whispered against my lips, his tongue flickering out to lick his bottom lip.

My mouth opened but I didn't respond. I quickly shut it after words refused to come out. I shook his hand off, and looked down at the little space between us.

His hands traveled down my back, and to my ass where he gave a little squeeze making me gasp. "Why are your pants so tight Logan? I'm going to want to touch you all night long," he gave a rougher squeeze that made me close my eyes.

"You look so incredible. So sexy. If these pants were Alyssa's idea, I'll be thanking her a million times. And you did your hair differently. It's not in your face. I can see your face and those bright green eyes just look so much brighter. Look at me. I want to see them." Letting out a breath, loving and hating the praise I was getting from him. I looked up at him, biting my lip.

"You are so beautiful," he whispered. I groaned, "Tony." I pushed on his chest but didn't make a move to get away. Why would I want to? He chuckled and it was such a beautiful sound. He dipped his head down to nuzzle his nose against mine, his lips just a breath away.

"You look very sexy yourself Tony. Then again, you always do and you already knew that." He smirked, "It's always nice to hear it from you." "Cocky bastard."

His smirk on his face only became wider, then it dropped and he looked very serious. His hands made there way up to cup my face. "Are you ready? For tonight?"