Gay For My Best Bro

Tony

I've been bugging him about it for two weeks now. I know he's going to give in soon. In my previous fails to get it out of him, I learned I can get some tiny detail out of him but distracting him.

Distracting him with my hot body. Ok, just by flirting around with him.

I noticed that he's very sensitive now. With people seeing his body, with other people taking off their clothes in front of him. Also he really was lonely because I swear I heard him jerking off in his bathroom late one night when I woke up in his room.

Let's just say I really didn't touch his hands the next morning until I seen he washed them with my own eyes.

But no worries. I had a plan. It was kind of fucked up, ok it was extremely fucked up but I really needed to find out who this guy was so that I could help him get this guy to be his... boyfriend. And flirting with him always caught him off guard.

No one else was home so I knew it was him that I heard coming up the stairs to my room and pulled down my shorts and boxers and started jerking off on my bed. I closed my eyes and faked a moan. I said his name loudly and moaned again.

But something weird happened, I actually got hard so I stopped. When I opened my eyes he was standing there with his mouth wide open. "Uh. Shit," I jumped up, pulled up my shorts and ran out of the room to the bathroom.

I started off thinking of Jessica even though I was saying Logan's name. That was it, that's why I got hard, because of Jess, right?

I heard him knock on the door. "Tony. Uh, I should probably - I'm gonna go now."

I'm straight. This isn't supposed to happen. Now I really had a hard on and no matter how long I stood there and tried to calm down, it wouldn't go away. I got in the shower but that still didn't help.

Well this had to be one of my dumbest ideas ever.

I quickly jerked off but images of Logan kept popping into my mind. I stopped and decided to just tuck it in my jeans and hope it went away.

After racing over, I was soon unlocking Logan's front door with my key. I called his name and went upstairs. He was sitting on his bed, and it looked like he was texting. "Logan, I - it wasn't what you -"

"Are you - are you bi or something? Is that why you took me being gay so hard?" "What?" "You heard me."

"No, no. I think I was just experimenting. Because everybody is gay now." When it came out of my mouth I wondered if maybe that's partially why I did it. I never really think things through. "Oh, ok."

"Uh, dude. Can we not tell anybody about that -" "Of course, sure. Why me?" "What?" "Why'd you use my name or picture me?" "I don't know. Maybe because you're the closest to me?" He nodded.

Many awkward questions later, I dropped the question. "So have you talked to that guy yet?" He bit his lip, "No." "Maybe he likes you too. You never know." "Tony I - I know you want me to tell you but -" "Dude you just seen me jacking off. You keep my secret, I'll keep your secret."

Bam, there was my plan all along. Trust was the main key here. He groaned, "I can't." I threw an arm around his shoulder, "You can trust me bro. Really." "It's you," he blurted out. My eyes widened. Holy fuck. "M-me? You like me?"

He just nodded. "Oh," I said in a voice higher than my own. "I should - I should get going." "Tony wait. Don't be mad." "I'm not. I'm just. Kind of surprised. I'll see you tomorrow at school?"

He nodded, "Sorry, I didn't mean to spring it on you. I thought - I thought you knew with the way you were - never mind." "Don't be sorry," I tumbled over a shoe or something, "I-it's perfectly fine. Uh, well - bye."