Video Diaries to Home (Epilogue - Part One)

Epilogue

 A little over two years later.

“HI MOM!” The camera was focused on a young man with black hair, and green eyes.

Then it was switched to show the face of a blonde towering over the green eyed boy. “HELLO REBECCA AND BABY JANE AND SECOND MOM!”

The boys laughed and then composed themselves. 

Logan, who was holding the camera, turned it so that it captured the room that they were in. “So we just want to show you our room since it’s finally all set up. Oh and Mom, love the K-cup coffee machine maker thing that you sent up. Didn’t realize I liked and needed coffee so much until now. And I've been paying loads for the crap coffee in the library but now I have good stuff to drink that won't make me puke acid.”

Tony jumped in front the camera, blocking the view, “Oh?” He made a surprised face. “Well hello there! Are you filming something?” He posed, puckering his lips and unattractively fluttering his eyelashes. “Welcome to MTV cribs ya’ll! This side of the room is Logan’s.” 

He motioned to a made bed, with green sheets and a green comforter. Logan’s side was clean, neat and tidy. Not a sock out of place. His laptop was open on the desk and Logan zoomed into the screen. 

“Loganberry here is working on a report for his accounting class. I think he likes the class more than me Melissa. The nerd.” Tony’s voice scoffed from somewhere behind the camera.

“Well let’s see what Tony is working on then.” The camera whirled around to the other side of the room where Tony’s laptop was on his unmade bed of black sheets, his black comforter hanging off the edge of the bed, spilling onto the floor. 

“Uh no! There’s nothing even open Logy.” 

Logan moved the camera up to the screen to show nothing but a background picture of Logan sitting on Tony’s lap. A faint breath of relief could be heard in the background. “Well let’s just open up this Google chrome box on the taskbar.”

“Hey!”

The camera was knocked out of view right after the window popped up, showing quickly the view of an orange website.

The camera was focused on the ceiling now and there was shuffling and huffing and complaining could be heard.

“Ow! Would you stop it Tony! What are doing on there anyway? I thought you said it was stupid,” Logan teased.

“It is!” Tony defended himself. “I-It’s nothing! I was-not everything is stupid on there, I guess. There were some stories that were good.”

Logan laughed, “Stories? It said one-shot’s-”

“HEY! We’re still filming dammit! Can you not right now,” he whisper-yelled at Logan.

There was silence before a loud popping noise sounded and then a gasp was heard.

“Tony!”

The camera was moved and showed a grinning Tony holding up the camera to show his own face. Then he stepped over to where Logan was and threw an arm around the dark-haired boy’s shoulders. Logan’s cheeks were red, and he looked flustered.

“Anyway,” Tony drawled, “My side of the room is a bit messy-”

“A bit,” Logan frowned at him. “I think something died under your bed. It might be that pizza from a month ago.”

“Anyway,” Tony repeated, this time grinning. “We just wanted to say that we love you guys and miss you guys and we could always use more k-cups.”

"Yeah, lots. I don't know where to even buy them," Logan pleaded, making puppy dog eyes at the camera.

"What else?" Tony asked, looking down at Logan.

He shrugged, not having any more ideas and smiled up at his boyfriend.

"Uh," Tony turned back to look at the camera. "I don't know either. We didn't exactly plan this episode ladies."

Logan's rested his head on Tony's chest, and smiled sleepily, "Yeah I guess we'll just call you guys in the morning. Love you Mom. Love ya Becca and baby princess Jane."

"Yeah ditto."

Logan elbowed Tony in the ribs.

"Ow?" He frowned down at Logan, before shaking his head, kissing his forehead and looking back up. "I love you second Mom and Becs and beautiful baby princess Jane. Um, we'll be home by Wednesday morning for Thanksgiving. Melissa I really miss your cooking. Somehow Logan burns every bowl of instant oatmeal that he makes for breakfast. Ow!" Logan had elbowed him again. "Okay we'll call you both in the morning."

"Goodnight," they both sang into the camera before ending the video.