The Marauder Stories: Sirius Black

• Dedicated to The Marauders themselves :)

PROLOUGE

 A bright and fair August morning it was at 12 Grimmauld Place, a nice morning to sleep in and just forget about the day which young 15 year old Sirius Black was obviously doing, he was home for the school’s summer vacation which was nearing an end. As he was having a beautiful, soundless sleep when.

“SIRIUS BLACK!” his mother screamed from downstairs

“Urgh…. What?!” Sirius groaned rolling over his bed.

“Get down here! Time for breakfast!”

“Five moreeee minutes….. It's summer vacation I can sleep all I want.” Sirius groaned more covering his pillow over his head, to drown his mother’s screams which wasn’t helping.

“I am telling you to get down here right now! We need to have a family meeting! And your father won’t be able to come home until Monday!”

 “Why don’t you just tell him to not come back?” He muttered, rolling over again

“What did you say young man?!”

“Nothing! I’m coming! I said I was coming!” he said starting to get up.

“Good! Faster, Regulus is already here why can’t you be more like him?” his mother said comparing him once again to his younger brother, which he hated.

“Because I don’t want to be a square and be alone for the rest of my life.” He said already standing up, and fixing his hair a bit.

“Fetch your sister while you’re up there! She isn’t here yet either!”

“Yeah, yeah whatever.” He got out of his messy room, still in his red pajamas which his mother hated, and knocked on the room across the hall from his.

“Polaris! Wake up!” he knocked on his younger sister’s door, he liked her more than their younger brother Regulus, Though she was what their mother and father wanted to be like, a Regulus to be exact, yet Sirius still liked her she was a good kid unlike Regulus in Sirius’ words were “A gift Lucifer gave me for my second birthday from hell.” “

He heard his 11 year old sister groan and start to get up, he chuckled at this, “She is so like me” he thought to himself. After a few seconds the door opened, and there stood his little sister little Polaris Black, just fresh from her deep sleep, her hair was fixed but she still looked tired and needed more sleep. She had the same fathomless, striking, Grey eyes and long lustrous black hair that reached her waist, she too was still in her pajamas, that were pink with purple stars on it.

“Morning Sleeping Beauty.” Sirius greeted his sister and gave her a light noogie.

“Morning ‘Serious’ “his sister giggled, trying to shake off her sleep

“Why so sleepy?” he asked, pretending to be uncovering a crime.

“I was reading,” she put her hands on her hips “And you were?”

“Okay, let’s just get down there.” Sirius said and ushered his little sister down the stairs, his little sister smirked evilly for she knew that her brother must’ve been busy writing to his friends or “lady friends” or tried to sneak out of the house again.

They reached the dining room and sat at their usual places, Sirius sat on his father’s left which he hated, Polaris sat right beside him, then next to her sat Regulus, they have been seated that order since the time Sirius and Regulus had a fight and threw food at each other, which caused them being grounded for a month without their wands. Their mother sat on the other side of their long dining table, so she was facing their father, who as usual was reading the Daily Prophet.