Chapter Fifty

Chapter Fifty

A/N: (must read) Uhh... I think you guys should prepare a tissue... or two... don't say I didn't warn you ;)

The color drained on each of their faces. Arianna looked down at the map again and saw that not only was Bellatrix there, but a whole lot of people who were suspected and were most likely Death Eaters. She looked up at James and Sirius who both looked like they were trying to come up with a plan.

“We have to tell Dumbledore.” Arianna automatically said. Sirius nodded in agreement. They both looked at James who pocketed the map, not even bothering to clear it. “Where are you going?”

“Going to do what you said.” James replied simply “Geez, Arianna. And I thought you were smart.” Arianna was proud of James about how calm and collected he was despite of the situation. She would have smiled, but what was happening at the seventh floor prevented her from doing so. The three of them got out of the table and up again, they received questioning looks from their friends but they ignored it.

“Arianna, you stay here and explain to the others what’s happening. But not to everyone, it might cause panic. Padfoot and I’ll go up to Dumbledore to tell him so he can tell everyone else.” James instructed and Arianna nodded. Lily and the others stared at the three of them confusedly

“Explain to us about what?” she asked, James just shook his head and ran towards the teachers’ table along with Sirius. Everyone at the Great Hall was still eating their dinner, but because it was a solemn night for most of the houses it wasn’t as noisy as usual.

“What’s going on?” asked Remus, Arianna looked around to see if anyone around them was listening she then looked back at her friends and started to explain in an extremely low voice.

“There are Death Eaters at the Seventh floor, Sirius, James and I saw it on the map. We were looking for Regulus but he suddenly disappeared, when he came back he had a dozen of Death Eaters along with him.” Once she finished, her friends looked exactly like she, James and Sirius.

“We have to do something.” Lily said after a few moments

“James is talking to Dumbledore right now.” Said Arianna, Lily shook her head.

“No.” she said “We have to do something. We have to hold them back.”

“We need a plan.” Said Remus “We could ask the prefects –“

“No,” Arianna cut in “James said to not tell anyone else, he says it might cause a panic.” Lily nodded in agreement “He’s right.” She said “It will.”

“Then what can we do?” asked Marlene, looking quite afraid.

“My sane side would have to say to wait for Dumbledore’s orders, but we need to get going. They’ll be coming here any minute by now.” said Arianna, deep in thought.

“And right you are Ms. Riddle.” Arianna turned around and saw the headmaster himself, Lily and the others looked pretty surprised themselves when they saw him so they mustn’t have seen him coming too. “Ms. Evans and Mr. Lupin, I would like the two of you to gather all the Gryffindors out of the Great Hall, I have asked Mr. Potter to ask each house’s prefects to do the same. I would appreciate it if you did it now.” said Dumbledore calmly, his blue eyes twinkling in the evening light.

Lily and Remus immediately got up from their seats and did as they were told. Arianna on the other hand was quite confused. How can he be calm at a time like this? She thought to herself. “Professor?” she asked, before Dumbledore could leave. The headmaster turned around as if expecting she would do so