Chapter Four

Chapter Four

James and Sirius finished changing their clothes and headed back to their compartment, Remus and Peter were there already in their robes, but Polaris wasn’t.

“Hey where’s Polaris?” asked Sirius

“I’m here,” he turned around and saw Polaris in her robes “I changed to my robes.”

“Oh alright.” And they both sat at their seats.

“So Polaris, which house do you wanna be sorted in?” asked James

“Hmm, I think-“she started

“Hey if you get sorted into Slytherin, I will not acknowledge you as my sister, you’ll be a Regulus in my eyes.” Sirius joked “Just kidding.”

“You wanna go with your rebellious brother?” asked Remus

Polaris chuckled “Hmm, depends but I don’t wanna go in Slytherin but I know mother wouldn’t like that, so I don’t know.”

“Mother doesn’t care it’s not her who’s gonna spend seven years in school.” Said Sirius

“She does, she did when you got sorted into Gryffindor on your first year, cousin Bella, Cissa and Andromeda owled her saying you weren’t in Slytherin and she screamed, I thought there was a Banshee in the house she got really mad that time Sirius.” Said Polaris, and the marauders laughed when she said Banshee.

“It was that loud?” said James laughing

“Yep, I thought the muggles might even hear.

“The howler she sent me was even louder, I thought I was going to be deaf after it, the whole Great Hall stared at it,” said Sirius “Ahh good times.”

“Good, what’s so good about it? Mother just got extremely mad at you and embarrassed you.”

“The embarrassed part I could live with, the girls pitied me after that and comforted me,” he said smiling “besides, it means I’m different from them, I’m not a Regulus.”

“And what exactly is a Regulus?” asked Remus

“Someone like Regulus, Regulus Arcturus Black. A square, softie and a complete carbon copy of our mother.” Answered Sirius

“Why do you hate him so much Sirius?” asked Peter

“I do not hate him.” Said Sirius, pretending to be hurt “I loathe him.”

“Yeah, why?” said James

“Because, he’s a softie, believes everything our mother says, and is always the good one.”

“Mother always compares him to Regulus.” Said Polaris

“So you’re jealous Sirius?” said Remus

“I AM NOT. It just gets really annoying being told ‘Regulus is such a better son’ , ‘Why can’t you be more like him Sirius’ ” Said Sirius imitating his mother’s voice “Its irritating I do not want to be like Regulus, he’s boring, listens to everything mother says, and not many people like him very much. I on the other hand is cool, fun to be around with, what every girl wants, and everyone loves me. ”

“Your mother likes Regulus.” Said Peter

“Other than her, no one does.”

“Your dad, and your cousins and-“said James naming people

“EXCLUDING family members.” Sirius beamed

“But Sirius,” started Polaris, and they all looked at her “Not everyone, or girl likes you, cousin Bella hates you-“