Sneak peek for Book Two

A/N: Hello once again my awemazing readers!

                **awkward silence**

                Uhh…. Still remember me? Hahaha, anyways here is a sneak peek to the next installment of The Marauder Stories and as I have said before, it shall be about **drum roll please** our Marauder who actually makes sense: Remus Lupin! >:D

       So I guess I have blabbed enough. So let’s cut to the chase, here is your first look to The Marauder Stories: Remus Lupin ;D

                       PS: The sequel is already out. Just so you know...:))

Prologue

Wake up. Eat. Go to classes. Do my homework. Eat. Sleep.

That was pretty much my daily routine – and my life.

Yes. My life is boring. That’s why I hate it. Nothing new or interesting ever happens. Okay, I don’t exactly hate it. I just hate the people in it. I am such a positive child, I know.

Oh, since when did I ever become so rude? Going off and rambling about my incompetent life without even introducing myself….

My name is Charlene Caudwell, but you can call me Charlie. And this is my story.

I know you guys might think it’s going to be boring and all considering with all the things I said up there, but I actually think you’ll find it interesting (not to sound cocky or anything) sigh. Anyways, like I said, the name’s Charlie and this is the story of my sixth year at Hogwarts.

My first five years were pretty boring but this one was different. Why?

Well because it featured the infamous Marauders – one of them at least.

Yippee. Please note the sarcasm.