Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine

Arianna woke up early in the morning, she was that it was only 5:30 am, all of her roommates were still fast asleep, but she decided to fix herself up, she took her shower, changed to her uniform and combed her long Jet Black hair, she wasn’t the makeup applying kind of girl.

“Now what?” She asked herself, she glanced at the clock and saw that it was only six am, her friends would wake up by 6:30, so she decided to get her books and study a bit in the common rom. As she was getting her books,

“Mm, Arianna?” Lily asked still half asleep.

“Uh yeah Lils?” Arianna replied, she was already by the door

“What time is it? And where are you going?”

“Six am I got up early I’m heading to the common room to study.”

“Oh well, happy studying then.”

“Thanks get some more sleep Lils your patrolling has been hard on you I’ll just wait for you guys in the common room.” And at that Arianna headed to the common room, no one was there yet so Arianna plopped herself on the nearest couch and started reading about History of Magic since that subject bored her. As she was reading peacefully, something came up behind her.

“So you’re a studious type?” she turned around and saw Sirius Black, she rolled her eyes at him took her stuff and moved to a different couch, she had to wait for Lily so she couldn’t leave.

“Look I-“but before Sirius could finish his statement

“Arianna there you are,” said Lily “C’mon let’s go.” Lily descended the girl’s dormitories’ stairs and headed to where her friend was sitting, as she passed Sirius she gave him a glare. Arianna did the same as she got up and left with her friends.

“Padfoot mate why are you up so early?” Sirius turned around and saw James by the stairs still yawing

“Nothing mate, c’mon let’s just get ready and get breakfast.”

“What’s with Black? What did he want?” Alice asked Arianna as they sat on the Gryffindor Table.

“Nothing I don’t mind him really his really conceited and thick that one.” Arianna said getting some toast

“Oh you can say that again, he broke up with Jessica last night, Jessica said that Black told her that she was perfect in every way just not for him.” Added Marlene

Arianna rolled her eyes as she remembered the night. The girls ate their breakfast and continued their conversation but just forgot the whole Black thing. They got their schedules and compared, they all were quite sad to see that none of them had classes together.

“Hey wait all of us have one class together!” Alice said happily

“Really? Which?” I asked

“Charms, but that’s last period.” Said Alice

“Well atleast we could be together in one class.” Said Marlene

And they conversed about other things once again. As Lily was laughing at their current conversation it soon faded when The Marauders came in.

“Oh Merlin I’ll go before Potter gets here I’m finished anyways you guys go on and eat I’ll see you guys at Charms.” Lily said and she left.

“Good morning ladies,” James greeted “Where’s Evans?”

“Trying to get away from you.” Marlene snapped

“Hey McKinnon don’t be so harsh it hurts you know.” James said pretending to be hurt, and Sirius who was beside him laughed. Arianna lost her appetite and told her friends that she was leaving and she’ll just leave since she was already full, as she was getting her things.