Chapter Two

Chapter Two

“Children! Come! It’s time to go! We are going to apparate!” Walburga Black screamed at the foot of the stairs, calling for their children. They were about to leave to get to Platform 9¾

“I’m coming mother!” Regulus called from his bedroom. He looked around his bedroom that was full of Emerald and Silver, Slytherin’s trademark colors to see if he had forgotten something, when he was sure of everything he headed out of his room.

“Children! Faster!” their mother howled, and Regulus went out of his room.

“I’m coming! Geez, can’t you wait” Sirius muttered, packing the last of his things, he looked around his room, it was quite the opposite of Regulus’ Slytherin Styled one, his was Gryffindor styled and had been covered of so many posters. As he heard more of his mother’s rants, he got out of his room and headed downstairs.

“Good, well, where’s Polaris?” His mother asked as he came into view

“I’m here mother.” Polaris called from behind Sirius

“Well, let us go then, Polaris here on my right, Regulus on my left and Sirius-“

“I’ll go with father.” Sirius finished, not sounding happy. He didn’t like apparating with his parents, he wasn’t allowed to apparate yet on his own since he was still underage.

“Good, well let’s go.” Regulus and Polaris, each held on of their mother’s arms and with a pop, they were gone.

Sirius on the other hand was just beside his father, touching only his shoulder and pop they were gone too.

As they came in front of Platform 9¾, their mother gave her usual speech, which Sirius and Regulus heard every year, and got tired of, Polaris heard it a couple of times too when she was brought to say good bye to her brothers, but this time it was different, because she was part of it and there would be more since all three of them would be at school.

“Sirius be responsible and try to look after your siblings, I know you may be in Gryffindor but be a good example, stop being such a trouble maker and be responsible, why can’t you be more like Regulus?” she said

“Oh Merlin here she goes again.” Sirius muttered

“That damned Sorting Hat, putting you in Gryffindor! Such a disgrace to The Noble and Most Ancient House of Black,” his mother never got over that, him being put in Gryffindor while all the rest of the family was in Slytherin, Sirius just rolled his eyes. “Anyways, be a good example to your siblings and Polaris be a good girl, don’t communicate with the half bloods and filthy mudbloods, same goes with you Regulus, and especially you Sirius don’t communicate with those filthy people if you don’t want to get disowned.”

“Yes mother.” Said Polaris

“Yeah whatever.” Sirius said rolling his eyes; he didn’t really care about blood purity like his family.

“Of course mother.” Said Regulus, “Softie” Sirius muttered at him and he and Polaris chuckled.

“Well you three better get going,” their mother said her final good byes, and hugged and kissed them each, so did their father, which made Sirius feel like vomiting and bathing again.

The three of them lined up and ran between platforms nine and ten, and there they were standing in front of the Hogwarts Express. They saw their parents as they boarded the train and waved goodbye to them, well Polaris and Regulus at least, Sirius just pretended he didn’t see them and went to go to find a compartment. The other two caught up, and it was a family reunion. The Black siblings all looked very much alike, same black curly hair, grey eyes and dark aristocratic looks. There was no doubt that they were siblings.