Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen

ARIANNA P.O.V

I woke up and glanced at my clock it was ten minutes to seven, and a Saturday. Great I won’t be able to see Black all day. Thank Merlin and all the other great wizards! I got out of my bed and saw that my other roommates were already getting ready.

“You coming down for breakfast?” asked Marlene as she brushed her hair

“Yeah, wait for me please.” I said as I checked my arm, still a bit sore obviously

“Sure.” Said Marlene and I got to the shower,

Showered quickly changed to my clothes and we headed to the Great Hall. We sat at our usual seats and ate. There was something awkward though at the Hufflepuff table oh yeah, most of Black’s groupies are from there. I noticed them staring at me, tss I didn’t mind them and just ate.

“Hey,” I turned around and saw that girl that made my arm practically sore again yesterday, I gave her a glare; Lily and the others noticed too and glared at her, Alice was about to say something but the girl beat her to it. “I just wanted to say sorry to you about yesterday,” she said not even looking at me, obviously this was against her own will “I hope your arm feels better and I hope you forgive me.”

“Er, sure.” I said and she left, and I looked back at my friends “What was that about?”

The three of them shrugged still quite surprised, and we continued eating

“Hi,” I turned around again and saw another Hufflepuff, the one that accused me in the hallway; she didn’t look very enthusiastic either obviously forced to talk to me but looked a bit better at faking it than the first one “I just wanted to apologize to you about yesterday, and that you’re right I don’t want that to happen to me, I hope your arm feels better.”

“Er, thanks.” I said and she smiled and left “What the Hell?”

The girls looked as confused as I was, Lily was about to say something when,

“Good morning ladies,” greeted, urgh Black, he glanced at my arm “I hope your arm feels better Riddle.”

I didn’t mind him and just continued eating as he and his friends sat down, I saw that Jessica was approaching us, and seemed a bit I don’t know forced? Yeah, she was forced she was walking up to me. When she came beside me, I saw Black and his friends seem to signal her, or force her to talk, I looked back at her.

“I’m sorry for spilling that potion on you yesterday and I hope your arm gets better.” She said not even looking at me, her tone was even robotic, by far she was the worst one among the three groupies who apologized to me; obviously this was initiated by Black.

“Uhm, okay.” Was all I could say and at that she stood up and left, I turned to my friends who weren’t very surprised anymore, they’ve realized it too obviously.

“Wow, what has gotten into them,” said Potter; under Black’s orders obviously “they actually apologized. You do forgive them, right Riddle?”

“I guess,” I said not interested in talking to them

“Yeah, it took them lots of guts to do that you know.” Said Remus obviously not wanting to participate in this scheme “But it’s nice you forgave them Arianna.”

“Yeah, very nice of you,” said Black “you were always forgiving, so are we on good terms again?”

I looked up and gave Black a death glare, is he really that thick? This is so annoying,