designer

------

------

𝗟𝗢𝗔𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚... 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗘 !

@𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵𝘆𝘀𝘀

------

you were right when you thought it'll be a long night.

here you are , watching beidou getting a little handsy with ningguang and looking at ganyu while she's busy making new friends. red and blue lights flashed everywhere , music blasting your ears. there were some people you recognized like the new freshmen named xingqiu and his friends. people were smiling and laughing , the smell of alcohol in the air.

take me to your best friend's house

goin' to this roundabout , oh yeah

for some strange reason , even with all the people , it seemed lonely.

you looked at your phone , e/c eyes staring at xiao's contact number. his words echoed through your mind.

"i'll make sure to call you."

after a few more minutes of hearing beidou's dirty talk , you sighed and decided to look for xiao.

i'm miss sugar lips , liquor liquor lips

i'm gonna be your bubblegum bitch

"where is that guy... ?" you mumbled between your lips. in hopes of bumping into him , you slipped through the crowd. there was an uncomfortable feeling rising to your chest. was it the people ? the loud noises ? the terrible smell of beer ? you weren't so sure. after peeking around for a while , you spotted xiao with some random girl.

she had long , straight orange hair that reached her waist. her eyes were the color of chocolate brown eyes. her pale skin was accompanied by rose pink cheeks , her slender figure fitting perfectly into the yellow dress she wore with the same colored thigh-high boots.

who's she ?

xiao's eyes darted over to you. "oh. y/n."

you awkwardly waved a hand at them , attempting to give a good impression. "hey xiao ! uh... who's this ?" the girl smiled , sunshine practically radiating from her body. "i'm umaru doma ! nice to meet you ! you must be xiao's roommate right ?" you nodded to her question. "uh nice to meet you too. and yeah , i just became his roommate recently."

there was something about her that seemed... wrong.

"make sure to take care of him for me ! he can be a handful , it's a shame he's not my roommate !" her brown eyes sparkled.

"it's not even a big deal." he replied.

you looked at him then to umaru , then back to xiao and then back to umaru. "are you two perhaps... close or something ?" you asked. the moment the words left your mouth , the girl giggled and wrapped her arms around xiao's arm. "does it really look like it ? hehe... well we're just friends you know... ? but i guess we ARE pretty close...."

you simply managed out a quiet "oh."

"get off me. anyways , y/n , you wanna leave this place ?" he asked. his dandelion-yellow eyes narrowed , lips pressed together and brows raised. the tone of his voice was almost like he was begging to be left alone from umaru.

understandable , we're leaving my guy.

"yeah sure. see you later... maybe.... umaru." you said. she nodded , eyes looking at your figure up and down. "mhmm. bye-bye xiaooo~ make sure to facetime me later okayyy ?" her lips were in a pout and cheeks puffed.

you had to hold back your gags for this one.

xiao slightly cringed and shrugged. "if i have time. anyways let's go." he walked away from her and gestured you to follow him. umaru's gaze stuck onto you until the door to childe's place opened and closed.

the car made a small beeping sound , xiao entered the car.  you sat down next to him and placed the black leather jacket over your legs. he started up the car.

"ready to go ?"

"yeah."

the sound of silence was covered by a light shower of rain.

"was it fun at the party ?"

you shrugged , opening your mouth to speak. "it was okay. just watched beidou get some hickies and ganyu making friends." you leaned on the cold window sill and gazed at the dark sky. "how about you ?" he hummed. "wasn't all that." "oh." his eyes avoided looking at you , and you did the same thing. he continued speaking while cars passed through the highway. "by the way , umaru and i aren't close. she just thinks that. i just happened to meet her at my last year of high school."

you smiled. "i know. it was obvious you didn't like her , just letting you know."

"i'm glad it was noticeable."

oh.

the rest of the ride was quiet. street lights flickered and stores began to close for the night. you felt your eyes start to close a little , a feeling of tiredness taking you over.

oh archons don't fall asleep in this man's car.

xiao took a deep breath. "by the way , you look nice in red." his voice was quiet , barely audible even.

too bad you fell asleep in that man's car.

------

𝗣𝗘𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗬'𝗦 𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝗗𝗘𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦 !

𝗗𝗘𝗦𝗜𝗚𝗡𝗘𝗥: 𝗔 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗢 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗡𝗦 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗠 , 𝗟𝗢𝗢𝗞 , 𝗢𝗥 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦 𝗢𝗙 𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗕𝗘𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗘 𝗜𝗧 𝗕𝗘𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗠𝗔𝗗𝗘 𝗢𝗥 𝗕𝗨𝗜𝗟𝗧. 𝗧𝗬𝗣𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗬 𝗕𝗬 𝗗𝗥𝗔𝗪𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗜𝗧 𝗜𝗡 𝗗𝗘𝗧𝗔𝗜𝗟.

𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗞 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚 "𝗺𝘂𝘀𝗲." !

------