hue

------

------

𝗟𝗢𝗔𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚... 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗘 !

@𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵𝘆𝘀𝘀

------

((playing genshin while having double eyelid tape on hurts lol , ALSO HOW YALL LIKE THE NEW UPDATE also short chapter today , updates are now back to normal))

you stared at the two white plates , both filled with chicken tofu pudding and rice. the chicken breast was cooked to perfection while the tofu was soft.

alright , now how do i give this to xiao ?

it's been a few days since you've moved into the dorm , and you noticed something about xiao.

he never comes out of his room unless it's for school.

have you seen him eat ?

nope. not once.

because of this , a feeling of worry grew into you. eating was obviously something important and of xiao was neglecting that , he could get sick.

so you decided to cook him some dinner. a simple dish of chicken tofu pudding and rice. (the neighboor next door told you that he likes almond tofu , and really just tofu in general)

knocking on his door , you held the plate quietly and waited for his answer.

"uh... hey xiao. it's your roommate."

after a few seconds of silence his door opened to reveal xiao. he wore an oversized white shirt and a pair of black sweatpants , his green hair messy. he leaned on the wall with arms crossed.

"what is it ?" his voice was slightly lower than usual.

((thinking abt how xiao is actually a nice and gentle adepti but the en va displayed him as aggressive </3 his korean voicelines make me scream without the s /j))

you lifted up the plate of food. attempting to put on a cute smile , you spoke , "want some uh , food ? i cooked this chicken tofu pudding and ya know , just want to make sure you're eating."

he raised his brows. "i appreciate your kindness. i already ate my dinner though."

what ?

"really ? i didn't see you eat though."

"i guess you weren't looking at that time then." he said.

what ??

you looked down at the food and pursed your lip. exactly what were you supposed to do with this now ? his gaze bore into you.

"well uh- have a nice day ? i mean you can take this if your still hungry." you offered him the plate.

xiao shrugged and took the food , holding the fork that was neatly placed on top of the dish. he took a rather small bite of food.

please tell me it tastes good please tell me it tastes good-

he finally spoke up. "wow. you're better than i thought you would be."

oh my archons thank goodness.

wait , 'better than i thought you would be.' ?

you brushed it off. "thanks , i guess being the oldest daughter really pays off." you proudly said. he continued to poke around with the tofu. "oh ? you have siblings ?" you nodded.

"one younger sister and a younger brother. both just got into middle school too." you replied. "interesting. do you cook for your siblings ?" xiao looked up at you for a few seconds. you smiled. "isn't that kinda obvious ? well at this point im basically their own mom , my parents are... busy with work and stuff."

"i see..."

he awkwardly looked around before speaking again.

"... would it be okay if you cooked dinner for me again sometime ? your food tastes nice."

((NO CAP im literally having a childhood (?) friends to lovers expeirence rn 😩😩😩 #girlboss OR WHATEVAA))

you perked up at his words. a sense of happiness sprouted through you at the sound of his request.

you smiled.

"of course i can-"

and then you smirked.

this is my chance to make a friend! i won't be a lonely woman anymore!

"-but promise to hang out with me soon okay ?" you finished off. in return , xiao let out a quiet laugh while chewing his food. "i'll consider it."

------

𝗣𝗘𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗬'𝗦 𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝗗𝗘𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦 !

𝗛𝗨𝗘: 𝗔 𝗣𝗜𝗚𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗢𝗥 𝗦𝗛𝗔𝗗𝗘 𝗢𝗙 𝗔 𝗖𝗘𝗥𝗧𝗔𝗜𝗡 𝗖𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗥.

𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗞 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚 "𝗺𝘂𝘀𝗲." !

------