replica

------

------

𝗟𝗢𝗔𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚... 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗘 !

@𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵𝘆𝘀𝘀

------

you took a sip of your f/d , sitting down on a table in a cute little cafe you enjoyed visiting often. there was a single sketchbook displayed in front of you. papers were filled with illustrations of cute little characters and some sketches of the human body. a sigh exited your mouth.

"oh , pleasure to see you here , y/n." a deep voice said.

the man approached you with a smile , his amber eyes glowing and chocolate-smooth hair swaying with his elegant steps. there was a sense of relief behind those eyes that were lined with red makeup. his grey turtleneck hid inside his brown trench coat. ((zhongli turns me on /hj))

you smiled. "hey zhongli." he chuckled and gestured if he can sit next to you. as he took a seat , a hum exited his lips. "how has life been treating you ?" your eyes scanned the graphite-scribbled sketchbook. "it's been good. nothing too uneventf..."

the image of xiao falling onto you replayed in your mind.

you closed your eyes and attempted to shake it off. "ahem , i've been well. how about you peepaw ?" his face softened. "I have been the same. and... that nickname... does such a thing enlighten you ?" he asked. the smoke from his hot coffee floated away underneath the warm lights.

"well... i just think the name is cute. peepaw. just like a cat."

"perhaps that would suit xiao more then ? after all , his facade is awfully like those felines."

you shrugged. "ehh... he is like a cat but i feel like peepaw suits you well."

zhongli looked at you. "i see. well then feel free to do so." it seemed like he wanted to tell you something by the way his eyes stared into your own pupils. you raised a brow and made a face. "you got sumn to tell me mr. ?" he blinked a few times , an awkward feel surrounding the two of you.

"are you pursuing over xia-"

"you know that no one asked ?"

he frowned and looked at you then to his drink , obviously confused. "i uh... i asked."

"..."

HE'S TOO SWEET-

you huffed and crossed your arms. "yes indeed , you ask and you shall receive zhongli."

he tilted his head. "huh ?"

"nothing nothing. anyways , what were you saying ?"

"are you romantically pursuing for xiao ? of course you don't have to answer but-"

"just because i wanna kiss him doesn't mean i like him !" you blurted out. immediately you covered your mouth and gasped , shocked by your own words. zhongli gave you a concerned look. you gave him a scary glare. "i didn't say that out loud.... right ?"

he made a face. "n-no ma'am. you groaned , hiding your face with the light-coffee brown dress shirt that was tucked into your black pants held up by a fashionable black belt. the golden necklace hanging on your neck shone. ((i think zhongli would wear dark academia , and y/n in this story also has a dark academia to grunge style :D))

"this is embarrassing..." you muttered out with chagrin. zhongli smiled , attempting to comfort you. although he wasn't so sure what to say.

"does that mean you are interes-"

you gave him a sarcastic smile. "no ! shut the fuck up !" he winced. "i prefer not to 'shut the fuck up' and continue talking to you." zhongli took a sip of his drink. you couldn't help but feel touched by the sound of his voice and the way he looked at you. his eyes sparkled slightly.

"i'm sorry zhongli. i shall undo shut the fuck up upon you."

"i sincerely appreciate that , my friend." he said. you ran a hand through your h/c and stared at your sketchbook. zhongli opened his mouth to speak. "well , do consider if you have feelings for him. perhaps that will help you find your true feelings. i'll see you later y/n."

the man got up and left the cafe , the sound of the doors bells ringing in your ears. you opened a page in your sketchbook and felt your heart race.

a few sketches of a certain art major were scribbled onto the snow white paper.

------

"like i said... there's no need to apologize again."

yoongwo continued to bow again and again towards you , his two toned black and blonde hair swaying as he went up and down.

"no i insist ! i sincerely apologize upon kyle's behalf."

you just exited the cafe and found the boy waiting for you at the entrance. supposedly he asked xiao your whereabouts earlier.

he then held up a small white box , tied with a lovely pink ribbon. "please accept my apology and this gift for you !" you could only stare at him. ((yoongwo looks like kazutora btw))

"... i accept your apology , no worries about that. i don't think i can accept this gift though-"

yoongwo suddenly shoved the box towards you somewhat gently. there was persistence written all over his face , eyes hard and brows furrowed. "once again i insist that you take this !"

guess there's no getting out for this one...

you gave him a half-hearted smile. "thanks for this then. i should uh get going now , so see you around." he nodded , his face now happy. "your welcome !"

as he walked off , you stared at the box. it had a sweet smell coming from the inside.

just what is inside this ?

------

𝗣𝗘𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗬'𝗦 𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝗗𝗘𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦 !

𝗥𝗘𝗣𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗔: 𝗔 𝗖𝗢𝗣𝗬 𝗢𝗙 𝗔𝗥𝗧.

𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗞 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚 "𝗺𝘂𝘀𝗲." !

------

if you guys havent seen my announcement , is anyone willing to start making book covers for me ? (will include future stories as well) ill try to find a way to pay you so please dm me on wattpad or discord if u wanna make them !

also get ready for some drama HAHHAHAHAHEHWHJWHEVEWHQU