hades

------

------

𝗟𝗢𝗔𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚... 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗘 !

@𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵𝘆𝘀𝘀

------

((writing this in algebra and publishing this in bio😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨))

"y/n if you don't know yet , xiao's dick is fucking huge !"

childe's voice ran through the room , his words slipping out of his mouth like slippery soap that fell to the floor so easily. you almost spat at your drink in pure shock and a mix of disgust.

"i- excuse me ?"

zhongli sighed , running a hand through his hair. "childe... you cannot say such things like that without expecting a good reaction."

the ginger laughed. although xiao was complete the opposite. his amber eyes were covered with disappointment and his eyebrows were furrowed. "... we promised not to talk about that you failed abortion."

beidou began to laugh alongside childe. "hey heyyy since when were you two so close ? cheat on y/n and i'll beat your as-"

"it's not like that you idiot !"

you grimaced. "it really does sound like that though."

xiao looked devastated by your reaction. the color of his eyes began to fade away as his lips were formed into a bitter smile.

childe gently hit him on the shoulder. "don't worry y/n , i'm not gay or anything. the rule for the boys is that if you say 'no homo' before fucking , it never was gay !" everyone stared at him.

that's what they all say....

"childe , give her the actual context please." zhongli said. there was a hint of anger when he spoke his name. he shivered before speaking. "uh... actually it was when xiao had to spend the night with zhongli and zhongli also invited me ! and when i came by xiao was taking a shower but i didn't know and... you know the rest. but sheesh goddamn his dick was so big it coul-"

"childe."

"sorry."

you didn't know if you should be surprised or dumbfounded , or possibly not even shocked at all. his words caused you to think of that night when....

"y/n ? y/n ??"

you snapped out of your daze. keqing's face was right in front of yours. she tucked a strand of her purple back to her ear. "you ok ?" her words skipped through your mind.

"huh ? oh yeah i'm great !"

xingqiu snickered with a dark shadow on his face. "looks like someone was busy daydreaming about their little looooover~"

you shot him a glare. "shut up you horny bookworm !"

"says the one talking ! you looked like you wanna be-"

"i can't hear you !"

xingqiu returned your playful glare. "then i'll just say it louder. i know you're thinking about xiao !!!" he yelled out. you smirked. "and i know you're thinking about chongyun !"

"..."

everyone else looked at the pair awkwardly. xingqiu's cheeks formed into a pale red. "n-no i'm not !" he stammered. this time ningguang joined in. "dearest xingqiu , there's no need to hide it. in fact i believe chongyun would return your feelings if you asked." she smiled and lifted the glass of wine. this also made chongyun blow a fuse. he chewed on some ice and averted his gaze from everyone.

"uhm... uh... "

"..."

the two looked at each other for a few moments before looking away and doing their own thing. xiangling groaned.

"you two.... just admit that you both like each other already ! we're tired of seeing you blush and awe at each other when it's so obvious." she said. ganyu gave ningguang a worried look.

"stop teasing me i'll tell him when i want to !" xingqiu exclaimed. xiangling pouted. "well now you just said it and he knows you idiot !"

"did not !"

"did too !"

"did not !"

------

𝗣𝗘𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗬'𝗦 𝗚𝗥𝗘𝗘𝗞 𝗚𝗢𝗗 𝗗𝗘𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦 !

𝗛𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦: 𝗚𝗢𝗗 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗥𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗟𝗗

𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗞 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚 "𝗺𝘂𝘀𝗲." !

------