keres

------

------

𝗟𝗢𝗔𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚... 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗘 !

@𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵𝘆𝘀𝘀

------

you rested your head on the table , staring at the new art teacher as she nervously clasped her hands together.

"i'll be your new art teacher for the rest of the year. you can call me ms.kumi. i already graded the most recent project... and uh... all of you guys did a great job. so..."

xiao poked your shoulder and smiled proudly. you returned his energy with an excited gleam in your eyes.

as the teacher continued her lecture , you drew a few cute doodles on xiao's notebook.

((idk why but my writing motivation fucking skyrocketed. may lord barbatos bless yandere scaramouche x yandere y/n bc that shit has smth in it that powers me to write))

he watched you draw in silence. the black graphite forming a shape , and soon forming a picture. a silly sketch of a cat and next to it was xiao. you scribbled on a few words.

'my cat xiao ♡︎'

the boy glared at you.

his pencil then went toward your own paper. in a few mere seconds , a drawing appeared. it was a dog.

'my girlfriend y/n barks for me ♡︎'

now it was your time to give him a look. you playfully grabbed his hands and attempted to push him back , but unfortunately , xiao was stronger than the average person.

you grunted under your breath. "how are you so strong-"

he seemed unamused. "i'm just better. that's why."

xiao then suddenly let go and pinched your shoulders quickly , making you yelp out a little louder than you're supposed to. ms.kumi looked among the classroom and blinked twice.

she innocently went on her tippy toes to scan you two. "uhm... are you two alright ? is there a bug there ? there was a cockroach in this room last night and i couldn-"

from across the room , a young female let out a terrified screech.

"kyaaaaaa !"

everyone stopped and looked over to the sound of the noise before their faces morphed into horror. the small brown bug began to jump up and down before it took off into air.

"it fucking flies ?! call the cops holy shit !"

------

xiao took his fork and stabbed it into the fluffy vanilla-peach cake. he reached over to you with the cake in the fork. "eat it." he demanded.

you rolled your eyes. "how ironic. last time you looked like you never wanted to be spoonfed. look at where you are now."

he scoffed. "just take it."

you chuckled and opened your mouth. as it was placed into your mouth , you melted in satisfaction. the pastry smelled sweet , it's creamy white frosting tasting soft in your mouth. the small peach chunks perfectly balanced the ratio of sweet and sour.

"is it good ?"

"mhm ! you try some too."

you both enjoyed the cake in the peaceful cafe. xiao claimed that he was only taking you out because 'it was to thank you for cooking' , but you knew he really just wanted to spend time with you.

"man... that cockroach was terrifying." you mumbled out with a shiver. he shrugged. "bugs aren't that scary. they're easy to kill."

"i'm marrying you."

"excuse me ?"

you smiled , picking up some of the cream smeared on the plate and put it on his small nose.

"if someone could kill bugs , i would marry them instantly." you said. xiao wiped away the frosting and gave his finger a clean lick. "well then i'm glad i managed to get you first. now you have to marry me since i can kill bugs."

a notification went off on xiao's phone , revealing his wallpaper. it was you , you looking at him with a white canvas in front of you. the photo was slightly blurry and low quality.

you remembered his words when he took that exact photo.

"... interesting."

"did you just take a photo of me."

"yes. and i'm going to keep it."

you layed your chin on the table and sighed. "you should really change that wallpaper of yours. i look stupid on the photo." xiao poked your cheek. "when you're stupid you're cute. and i like that." you grumbled. 

"you are kinda weird bro."

"don't bro-zone me."

"alright , bitch."

"don't play this game with me."

he later decided to take a photo with you after leaving the cafe and quickly changed it to his wallpaper. he wouldn't admit it but , (he hated when you bro or bitch zoned him) he loved you to his core.

xiao smiled in satisfaction. a cute wallpaper of xiao kissing your cheek and you wearing that die-hard gorgeous smile outside the cafe on a chilly autum day.

------

𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗞 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚 "𝗺𝘂𝘀𝗲." !

------

almost towards the ending guys

does anyone have any ideas on how to end this ??? i suck at writing endings to stories ☹️☹️☹️