bia

------

------

𝗟𝗢𝗔𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚... 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗘 !

@𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵𝘆𝘀𝘀

------

you could feel his long fingers move toward your hips and all the way down to your underwear.

"y/n..."

he was out of breath , eyes all over you and your body. you smiled.

((no dick 😦⁉️no balls 😟💀and probably no butthole since this guy feeds on radiation 🥶‼️ sorry so uhm how do i write this))

"maybe finish your painting first ?"

his hands were cold , making you shiver the moment his hands went up and down from your waist under your shirt. he hummed. "i think you should be finished first though. if you're okay with that."

"well i suppose i can agree too." you said. xiao chuckled quietly.

just when you felt his fingers creep towards the hem of your panties , the sound of a sudden ring interuppted him.

it was xiao's phone.

"..."

"..."

you made a face. "uh... you should go answer that."

he sighed and removed one of his hands of you while the other stayed glued to your side. he reached over to the table and grabbed his phone , answering the call.

keep in mind he was still on top of you on the couch.

"hello ?"

some inaudible phone talking sounds.

"uhuh.... uh...." he looked at you. you looked at him back and raised a brow. a few more phone talking sounds emitted from the device.

"well i was kind of busy at the moment... is it really an emergency ?"

xiao then slowly laid down , his head resting on your chest. you quietly giggled at the feeling of his dark green hair tickling your breasts. a sigh exited his mouth. now that he was closer to you , you could pick up the conversation with the other person.

"you could have asked someone else. i'm preoccupied right now."

"well actually , we're at your front door right now."

"excuse me ?"

you mumbled out a 'what' and looked at him. he looked at you back , clearly just as confused as you were.

"anyways open up your door bitch ! the flights in like , two hours !"

"excuse me ?!"

and then the sound of spamming doorbells played in your ears.

xiao let out a groan. he got off of you and picked up a blanket that rested on the couch , covering your legs with it. "wait just a second."

he then opened the door and out flung ganyu , zhongli , and yanfei. instantly ganyu and yanfei fell on each other to the floor while zhongli rubbed his temples and sighed.

"... what."

yanfei mewled out some sounds of pain while ganyu got up and fixed up her blue sweater. she gave him a hasty smile.

"drive us to the airport please ?"

"absolutely not."

the blue-haired cosmetic major gasped and covered her hands with her mouth while yanfei yelled out an 'ehhh ?!' and zhongli sighed.

"but the flight is in two hours and it takes thirty minutes to get to the airport ! and also we can't use our cars at the moment." yanfei said. xiao just stared at them in silence.

you secretly pulled up your pants under the blanket and got up. "uh i can drive you three."

the three visibly brightned up. "really ?! i love you y/n ! i'll make sure to defend you any time you commit a crime !" yanfei declared. you sweat dropped.

"uh... thanks. anyways we should get going quickly."

zhongli nodded.

xiao grimaced. "i'll stay here. i got work to do."

------

zhongli sat in the front seat while yanfei and ganyu sat in the back. as you drove , there was a heavy atmosphere in the car. ganyu spoke up first.

"y/n... wh- what's that mark on your neck ?" she asked , pretending like she didn't know what happened between you and xiao.

you visibly began to sweat and tried to play it off.

"it's nothing ! just had a bug bite haha..."

yanfei joined in. "your hair doesn't look like the usual too. and also there's no way a bug bite will look a little purp-"

"anyways guys i think we're almost there hahaha ! have fun !!!"

zhongli blinked.

"y/n , we're barely ten minutes in the ride."

"... shit."

------

𝗣𝗘𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗬'𝗦 𝗚𝗥𝗘𝗘𝗞 𝗚𝗢𝗗 𝗗𝗘𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦 !

𝗕𝗜𝗔: 𝗚𝗢𝗗𝗗𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗢𝗙 𝗠𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧

𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗞 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚 "𝗺𝘂𝘀𝗲." !

------