happy halloween !

------

------

𝗟𝗢𝗔𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚... 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗘 !

@𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵𝘆𝘀𝘀

------

welcome back bitches its tjme for halloweenie smut with weiners and happy early halloween !

warnings: xiao is a tease , use of 'good girl' , overstimulation , consenual photo taking , praise ,

READER IS NOT PREGNANT BY THE WAY

------

xiao could not explain his absolute hatred for halloween. in fact , it was because of the rowdy children. they're a pain in his butthole.

he goes to buy candy ? the kids already bougut all of them. he wants to stay home with peace and quiet ? the kids must disturb him. he goes outside for .5 seconds ? the kids decide its best to make him piss his pants by scaring him.

his gorgeous significant other dresses up as a lovely cat just for him ? they cannot afford.

great success. 👍🏻

you were sprawled all over his bed , chest pushed against the soft sheets and legs being pinned down by his hands. your bare back was littered with marks , the only clothing you wore being an absolutely embarassing pair of cat ears and thigh highs. a black lingerie bra was also on the verge of falling off , not like you cared though.

"xiao !"

he takes his phone and a 'click' echoes from it. xiao stares at the photo of your frail body being pressed to his bed and fingers being stuffed into your cunt.

you moan , the feeling of him being too satisfying to describe.

he watched your wet cun (i cant do this anymore) take in his long fingers , going in and out in an orderly pace. you littered out moans of pleasure while burying your face into his pillow.

xiao slides in another finger lazily. this makes you tense up , legs shaking even more than before.

he feels the bulge under his pants harden the more and more he stares , as if he could cum untouched just by looking at your body. (down bad horrendous)

((HAD TO CLOSE MY EYES FOR THAT PART IM SO IMMATURE KFMAO))

your back arches the more he goes deeper. "ah i'm gonna- xiao !" you scream out his name before cumming , the liquid staining his hand.

he brings it towards you and stuffs it into your mouth. you swallow it reluctantly. "you look so cute when tasting yourself."

"xiao please... i all of it !" you mumble out while he stops to admire you once more.

"alright then. don't expect to be walking tommorow though."

((idk how to write begging jt sounds so weird. ok sty ill stop))

the green-haired boy removes his shirt and pants , silver necklaces dangling from his bare chest and neck. he looms over you , and you could feel his cock pressing against your cunt.

he could tell how impaitent you were , from the way you looked back at him to the way your legs were slightly kicking around.

"relax , little girl. i got you."

you could feel it the moment his cock entered (?) your insides. he was slow at first to get you used to it before accelerating quickly. your heart started to beat like crazy.

"mmh , xiao..."

his dick rubs at your heat , wet lewd sounds emitting from the action. the way your walls tightened around his dick makes him go crazy. he keeps on pouding into you from behind.

suddenly , you gasp , unable to say anything except his name. you cum once more on his dick and let out a cry. an orgasm rides through your entire body.

"good job pretty girl , cumming all over for me." he mutters. his hand reaches out to grab your hair and it makes your head rise.

he doesn't stop , but instead continues to go in and out of your small hole. his pace is also quickening the more and more you moan. his hands then creep over to play with your clit , circling it and rubbing it. you squirm underneath him.

a feeling is tight in your stomach. your hips jerk again and you cum all over him the second time.

"ah it's too much , xiao- xiao !"

you bite your lip and hold back tears. his strength is so unbearable that it feels like you've been fucking for hours.

the grip on your hair is tightened and xiao lets out a low groan. he's filling you up with wet squelches and hot liquid that makes you feel fuzzy inside. you feel his hard dick twitch inside of you.

and oh archons he's cumming a lot.

he pants. "fuck- y/n... you're so good." xiao pulls out , the feeling making you shiver.

turning you over so your chest is facing him , he collects the leftover juices on you plush thighs and outside of your cunt and licks it.

he takes one last photo of you with a bright flash , letting the camera take in all the details of his cum inside you.

your breathing slows down , and just when you thought it was over , he cups your face with his hands.

"you thought we were done ?"

------

𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗞 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚 "𝗺𝘂𝘀𝗲." !

------

how to write dick thrusting ????