anteros

------

------

𝗟𝗢𝗔𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚... 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗘 !

@𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵𝘆𝘀𝘀

------

𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴: 𝗸𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 (?) 𝗲𝘅𝗰𝗲𝗽𝘁 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗱𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗰.

------

it was finally thanksgiving break.

two weeks of no school , all nighters (the ones that weren't fun) , homework , and waking up at 4:45am just to attend some class with a perverted teacher.

you and xiao actually stayed at the dorms rather than leave , unlike most of your friends. xiao admitted that he had no one to go back home to and you simply just didn't really want to see your family. it's not like they would care anyway.

zhongli , ganyu , and yanfei stayed as well. apparently they always spent thanksgiving together and xiao joined (totally not forced) them too. this time the three went on vacation to some place away from campus.

you currently sat on the couch while your now boyfriend , xiao , buisied himself with the canvas in front of him. he faced away from you and sat on the chair.

((SHE GOT TATTOOS ON HER BODY AND SHE LIGHTSKIN KINDA NAUGHTY SHE GON TURN UP TO THE PARTY SOMEHING SEPMTHING (damn boy!) WHAT THE KICKBACK SAID (woohoo!))

his elegant hands rubbed on an area on the canvas gently , swirling his ring finger to mix the paints together. amber eyes were solid with concentration. warm colored paints splattered his hands and somehow got to his cheeks. he then reached over for a paintbrush and gave the work a few strokes slowly.

damn... he's hot.

every few seconds he would glance at you with his eyes but not turn around. you squinted at the painting , although xiao thought you were looking at him , so he blushed softly.

"wh- what is it... ?" he asked nervously , as if you wanted to do something with him.

"your colors could be blended a little more. maybe add some texture by layering them too." he snapped out of his daydream (of his hands on that ass?!) and nodded awkwardly.

"thanks. fuck." you tilted your head. "did you say something ?"

"no. shut up."