impressionism

------

------

𝗟𝗢𝗔𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚... 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗘 !

@𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵𝘆𝘀𝘀

------

today was another day of sitting down and listening to your creepy art professor talk about the new project he assigned.

"this time , you're going to partner up !!!" he did a rather cringy dance with jazz hands. the whole class deadpanned.

"ahem... uh- anyways... partner up ! if you don't have someone , just come to me."

xiao gave you a look , opening his mouth to speak. before you looked at him , you sighed and got up , looking for a girl named nadia. she was a kind-hearted lady that helped you out a few times in certain classes.

"nadia !"

you approached her with a smile. she waved at you. "hey y/n. you need something ?"

you shook your head. "not really. just asking if you want to partner up for the art project." in response , she looked away and scratched her cheek.

"ah... about that..." there was a rosy blush coloring her face. "i already have a partner. and it's with vlad !" she said with a squeal.

you smiled. nadia has always told you about her lovely crush , vlad. they worked together at a bank part-time. you couldn't help but feel so happy for her. wiggling your brows , you smirked. "oh ? well then have fun with your future boyfriend~~ !" she instantly blushed even more. "it- th- s- slow down y/n ! he can hear you !!!" she said and hid behind you.

"alright alright ! promise me you won't back down though. make some moves for once !"

"i'll try ! thanks for your support y/n , you're the best !"

she happily walked off to vlad. you were about to go find someone else but a sudden tap on the shoulder interrupted you.

it was professor albert.

diggity diggory damn darn dang.

he had a freaky smile. "hehe... hey y/n. it seems like you don't have a partner right ?"

you visibly showed your discomfort. "uhm... actually i-"

"then i suppose you're going to be working with me. no worries , i'll help you out through everything." he said. you cursed under your breath and felt your anger grow.

"don't worry y/n , this assignment will surely be easy for someone like you-"

"she's with me." a familar voice said.

suddenly another hand layed on your opposite shoulder , a sense of relief washing over you. compared to professor alberts grip , it was reassuring and secure. you looked over to see xiao.

"you don't need to partner with her , professor."

the blonde made a disappointed face before quickly changing to his usual facade. "oh. is that true , y/n ?"

"yes."

he said a second 'oh' , this time with more disappointment. albert then pursed his lips and nodded. "well then , i'll see you two next class."

xiao kept his hand on your shoulder , giving the teacher one last glare before shifting over to you.

"are you alright ?" he asked. xiao gently squeezed your shoulder and blinked a few times. a sigh exited your mouth. "yeah , i'm fine. thanks for saving me bro."

he rolled his eyes jokingly. "don't 'bro-zone' me."

"alright sir."

"don't do that either."

"yes bitch." you replied with a smirk.

he shot you a dirty look , but his hand was still on your shoulder. "excuse me ? how many times are you going to call me that."

your e/c eyes looked up to him. "not sure. should i change it to something else then ?"

he let go of you and put his hands in the pockets of his ripped jeans. "whatever. let's go." as the two of you exited the building , you smugly smiled.

"...whatever you say bitch."

"i'm giving you ten seconds to run back to our house before i chase you and beat your ass."

you instantly made a '😟' face and dramatically said , "that's my bad , my bad bro i'm sorry. and also- you do know that our apartment is like twenty minutes in walking distance right ?"

ignoring your words , he began to count. "ten. nine. eig-"

"okay okay i'm running !"

xiao smiled.

((WHO HERE PLAYED TEARS OF THEMIS BECAUSE... ARTEM NATION MORHERFUCKERS))

just as he finished counting , you somehow managed to run all the way to the field of grass and flowers in front of the college building. various trees scattered the area and there was a fountain of water in the middle with park benches and orange brick paths. running through the grass , you laughed.

that is , until you realized xiao was getting closer a little too fast.

"oh shit-"

"i caught you- !"

you still refused to stop running before he gradually got close to you , unintentionally wrapping his arms around you. the commotion made you both fall to the flower field.

"ah... i guess you did catch me-" you said with closed eyes before gently opening them to see xiao on top of you.

"-oh..."

------

𝗣𝗘𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗬'𝗦 𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝗗𝗘𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦 !

𝗜𝗠𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗜𝗦𝗠: 𝗔 𝟭𝟵𝗧𝗛 𝗖𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗬 𝗠𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗙𝗢𝗖𝗨𝗦𝗘𝗗 𝗢𝗡 𝗥𝗘𝗖𝗢𝗥𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗗𝗔𝗜𝗟𝗬 𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗚𝗛 𝗟𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗥.

𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗞 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚 "𝗺𝘂𝘀𝗲." !

------