iris

------

------

𝗟𝗢𝗔𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚... 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗘 !

@𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵𝘆𝘀𝘀

------

you turned on the sink water and reached for the dishwashing rag. there were dirty dishes neatly placed in the sink.

the clock read 2am , and surprisingly , your friends left rather early this time. ganyu insisted on helping you clean the house once everyone left but you declined her offer. either way she still cleaned up the table with a hardworking smile.

you sighed.

ganyu would make an excellent housewife.

the rag began to pick up soap , the smell of dish soap hitting your nostrils.

((LALISA LOVE ME LALISA LOVE ME ok sorry but that songs a fucking banger))

suddenly , a pair of arms reached over and sneakily wrapped them around your waist. you looked next to you to see xiao. his chin rested on your shoulder and his cold hands went inside your shirt.

"xiao your hands are cold !"

he hummed while kissing your neck quietly. "do you not like cold hands ?"

you groaned and continued to scrub the plate on your hand. "i mean i don't mind but... don't just come up to me like that." you said. he then lazily turned off the sink , making you glare at him.

"what do you want from me you big baby ?"

"nothing."

"are you sure ?"

he blinked twice and kept quiet. you raised a brow. "you are so needy-"

"shut up. i am not needy."

you flicked his forehead with your soapy fingers. water started to drizzle down to his nose. "alright bro." he narrowed his eyes.

"don't bro-zone me. we're literally dating."

"yes sir !" you declared. his nails began to lightly dig into your skin. "don't call me that either." you giggled.

"whatever you say bitch."

sometimes , teasing xiao could be so much fun. especially when he loves you too much to actually beat the shit out of you.

"you're unfair." xiao said while rolling his eyes. you washed the soap off of your hands and began to dry them off. it seemed like you couldn't get the dishes done and you rather had to give xiao your attention.

"how so ?"

"it's just not fair."

you turned around so that his face was facing your chest. you squished his cheeks. "oh come on you know that i love you."

he averted your gaze , lazy amber eyes closing and opening slowly. "tch. whatever." even if his voice sounded mean , his actions were completely different. you smiled.

"you sleepy ?"

"yeah."

"wanna go to sleep ?"

he pinched your nose. "you're not sleeping in the same room as me." you slowly made your way to your own room with a smug look. "alright then. goodnight xiao."

just when you were about to open your door , he stopped you. "where are you going ?"

"to sleep. what else would i be doing ?"

he crossed his arms. "then i'll just stay with you. it's not like i'm going to sleep though okay ?"

you dead panned.

how weird can this guy get ?

you sighed. "alright then , you can stay."

as you covered yourself with your blanket , xiao layed beside you. his hand reached towards yours and he intertwined his fingers with yours. you giggled.

"you are so-"

"don't say it."

he then kissed you on the lips. "instead of saying lies , maybe shutting up and going to sleep is a better idea."

you sighed. "yes maam..."

"don't you 'yes maam' me."

umaru

umaru
xiao , we need to talk.

------

𝗣𝗘𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗬'𝗦 𝗚𝗥𝗘𝗘𝗞 𝗚𝗢𝗗 𝗗𝗘𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦 !

𝗜𝗥𝗜𝗦: 𝗚𝗢𝗗𝗗𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗢𝗙 𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗡𝗕𝗢𝗪𝗦

𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗞 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚 "𝗺𝘂𝘀𝗲." !

------

i have an urge to add more to the plot but at the same tome i wanna end this story