naturalism

------

------

𝗟𝗢𝗔𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚... 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗘 !

@𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵𝘆𝘀𝘀

------

((NOOOOO SCHOOL IS TOMMROW))

"so , y/n."

beidou looked at you and smirked. currently you , beidou , ningguang , ganyu , keqing , and xiangling were all somehow sitting on one park bench at the field of flowers near campus. you sat on ganyu's lap.

"what is it ?"

she looked down at your outfit. just as she was about to speak , ningguang cut her off. "your shirt and jacket look very similar to xiao's." she said with her soft voice. beidou chuckled while keqing and xiangling dramatically stood up.

"what did she just say ?!"

"ehhhh ?!"

the brown haired lady stretched her arms , the white crop top she was wearing revealed a part of her bare stomach. "that was what i was gonna say. sooo... y/n.... first the public sex and now it's sharing cloth-"

"beidou."

"yes maam ?"

"she stated they weren't... ahem... indulging in their pleasures , correct ? although it did seem like it from the photo..." the last part was a barely audible whisper.

"yes maam."

ningguang smiled to herself. "i suppose you and xiao are close right ?"

you began to defend yourself , heat rising to your ears. "we aren't THAT close , i mean- we're friends but it's not like- the laundrey was just mixed up and i didn't know okay !"

you then stopped at your words. "wait... is this jacket xiao's too ?"

ganyu wrapped her arms around your face and hummed. "yep. you didn't know that either ?"

"i-it's not like that i swear-"

"-oh it's gonna be like that soon though !"

"beidou shut up !" you shot her a sarcastic glare. ganyu giggled. xiangling also started to laugh quietly. "aw man , y/n must be lucky to experience the college roommate romance ! tell me , have you guys kissed yet ?" she squealed.

keqing gasped and began to clutch onto xiangling. there were stars in the two girl's eyes. "oh archons imagine if xiao pushes her against the wall out of jealousy and they start to-"

"okay next topic !"

------

man , you're never gonna hear the end of it.

it was already dark out and the clock on your phone read 9:37 pm. you were out with your friends for a few hours , just talking and hanging out , also taking a few pictures of each other. you began to think of keqing's words before you all left back to your homes.

"are you sure you don't want me to walk you home ?"

keqing stared at you with worry. you shrugged. "i'll be fine. you should hurry and go home too. no need to worry."

she sighed. "alright then... but be careful ! who knows what's out here during the night."

you looked down at your flip-flops , watching every step you took.

it's not like some guys are gonna try and hit on me.

right ?

"woahoah ! isn't that one pretty girl."

just my luck.

you rolled your eyes and started to walk faster. two men that looked the same age as you simply began to follow your every steps.

"hey girl ! tell me your name won't ya ?" he suddenly grabbed your shoulder , forcing you to face him. as you studied both of their facial features , you mentally gagged.

these dudes ugly as fuck.

the taller one had messy blonde hair and blue eyes , his skin pale with freckles dotting his cheeks. he wore a blue cap backwards and was clearly sagging his blue ripped jeans.

hell even the jordan's he wore were raggedy.

the other guy was slightly shorter also with blonde hair but had several dyed black streaks mixed in betweenn , but it was obvious the dye wasn't done professionally. his eyes were a dark brown and the blue shirt he wore somehow complimented him well.

"i'm kyle. what's your name cutie ?" the blonde said. you rolled you eyes.

"my name is 'fuck off' , now if you can let go of me , your greasy hair smells really bad." you said , shooting him a dirty glare. he smirked. "feisty aren't ya ? don't worry , i know how to tame these type of girls."

the two-toned haired boy sighed. "hey leave her alone. she's obviously not interested and also she's we-"

"shut yer mouth yoongwo ! i bet you she's just playing hard to get like those other sluts."

excuse me ?

his grip on your shoulder began to grow stronger.

"now come on... it's just one day-"

slap !

you felt your hand burn slightly from the slap , kyle's face started to turn red. you huffed. "i said leave me alone. unless you want to go back home crying to your mommy ?" there was a hint of mockery in your voice.

"you little..."

yoongwo bit his lip and began to panic. "kyle stop-"

"take this-"

he grit his teeth , extending his arm and forming it to a fist. you sighed. just when you attempted to stop his hand , there was someone else that stopped him.

"consider leaving her alone. if you don't , your messing with me."

you looked up to see a familiar friend.

"xiao ?"

------

𝗣𝗘𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗬'𝗦 𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝗗𝗘𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦 !

𝗡𝗔𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗦𝗠: 𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗪𝗡 𝗔𝗦 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗖 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗨𝗔𝗟.

𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗞 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚 "𝗺𝘂𝘀𝗲." !

------