camp

"Y/N" I heard my name being called so I unzip my tent to see who's calling me. Lori looks at me and smiles. "Can you go look for berries your the only one that really knows if they're poisonous or not." I shake my head yea and go in my tent to grab my sword and put it in the holster on my belt. I walk over to the rv and grab a bucket then I look up to Dale. "Im going out for berries." He looks down at me "Be safe, stay in yelling distance don't want you out to long." I laugh softly, "okay mum." I begin to walk off into the woods. We're at a camping grounds, the worlds gone to shit. Some kind of out break everyone that dies turns into a dead version of themselves. I don't fucking know. We don't really know what's happen just know you don't want to get bit. Like how does a deadly virus or something that turns you into something else even get out? It's not so bad there haven't been any up here thankfully but you know with time, I'm sure some will come. I continue waking finally finding some berries. I walk on for another 10 minutes and decide I should start heading back. No point in being out so long. Hopefully Daryl gets back soon with some food. I get back to camp and hand the bucket of berries to Lori. She smiles and thanks me. I see Shane come our way. I sit down by Carl and nudges him. He looks at me and smiles "Y/N wanna go play by the water?" "If your momma says so I'm ok with it" He looks at his mom with pleading eyes "Momma can me and Y/N go play by the water" She totally ignores him while she talks with Shane so, he runs to her and tugs on her shirt. He asks again and she looks at me "sure make sure you watch him." I nod my head and hold my hand out for Carl he grabs it. I look back at Lori and Shane. Their smiling and laughing. I'm pretty sure their fucking but that's none of my business. I walk Carl to the water and roll up my pants and take my boots off. "Come on in Carl it's cold take your shoes off first." He takes off his shoes and starts running in splashing water on me. I hate kids but this one and Carols little girl, I would die for. Me and Carl play for a while until we get tired, so we walk back to camp. When we get back to camp everyone is around the rv. Carl goes to his mom I start getting closer. "What's going on?" Shane looks at me and says "someone on the radio." Then a static voice comes in sounding like T-Dog "we're trapped.... in the department store." Then he says more but it's static. "T-dog repeat that last part" Dale says trying to get a good signal. Everyone starts to worry Lori looks to Shane. "No we do not go after them we can't risk anymore of our group." Amy gets up set "So we're just gonna leave her there." Amy has a sister named Andrea who volunteered to go. Shane tried to calm her down and tells her to deal with it. Amy runs off pissed off and Lori runs after her. "You know I could go check it out" I say stepping forward. Shane looks at me and shakes his head "no way we can loose anymore people especially you, you know how to survive." "But it wouldn't hurt to go help them out get the rest back." "Y/N you can't go out." Carl runs and hugs me. "You can't leave me." You look at him and hug him back and look up at Shane and shake your head. God I hope they are ok.

         >>>Don't be a silent reader<<<
                                 VOTE⭐️
                           COMMENT💬