names

"Y/n!" Daryl starts shaking me "what?" I open my eyes and I'm still on the porch. "Come on something happened with Lydia." I go with Daryl "stay with her while I talk with Negan." I rub my eyes and sit beside her. "How you feeling?" She doesn't say anything for a while "I heard what happened, your a strong on you know that. And I'll make sure Negan doesn't get killed, at least try." "He saved me." "I heard, I'll try my best Lydia, I'll try." I stay with her a while "do you wanna sleep? I'll stay with you." She nods her head and lays down. "I'll stay here all night ok?"
"Someone let him out." Lydia comes out of the house "I did it, I let Negan out." She says and goes into the cells. "Look she didn't do this. I was with her all night, Daryl watched the house too she never left." "Well we need to find out who did this." Daryl goes and talks to her. I start to clean our house from the writing. Daryl finally comes out "hey hey don't do that I'll clean it." "I'm fine Daryl. How is she?" "Says shes safer in there." I sigh "why couldn't they just leave it alone, I warned them." "What do you mean?" "I punched gage in the face and told him to back off." "Did you really?" "Yea, when I told you they were messing with her." "Damn my girl is a bad ass!" I smile slightly "I've always been a bad ass!" Daryl starts helping me clean the rest of the house.
"Me and Siddiq are going to hilltop, watch Lydia for me." I nod my head putting the rags we used in the washer. "Take it easy too!" "Daryl you know I can handle myself." "I know baby girl just have to take care of you." He pecks my lips "be safe!" "Always am." I finish up putting the rags in the washer. I grab a book and sit on the porch and start reading. After reading for a bit I get some food ready to take it to Lydia. I open the door to the cells and go in. "Alright i got you some food." I say opening the cell door handing her the plate "and some water." I hand her the bottle. "Thank you." I nod my head "you let me know if you need anything, I should be right outside." "Why are you being so nice?" "Hmm?" "Your being nice to me, why?" I sit down beside her "Henry saw something in you, so does Daryl. Being with you and seeing that you really aren't one of them. Your more than what your mother put into your head Lydia. Everything you've been through and your still here helping us wanting to change. That's something, most people deserve second chances." "Thank you for everything Y/N, I mean it." "It's nothing, I'm always here if you need me!" I close the cell and lock it and walk out. I go back into the house to make me a sandwich since I haven't eaten today. When I get done I go back outside and continue reading.
I hear foot steps come towards my way. "Hey baby girl." I look up and see Daryl. I smile and close my book. "Didn't think you'd guys be back so early." I go to stand up, big mistakes I feel my sandwich I had earlier start to make its way up. Daryl goes to try and hug me "hold that-" I barely get out before I'm running into the house and to the bathroom. I thankfully make it in time, throwing up everything that was in my stomach. Daryl right behind me holding my hair back. I finally pull back wiping my mouth and sitting again the tub. I laugh slightly "are you ok?" I nod my head "guess the baby doesn't like turkey sandwiches." He shakes his head and picks me up. "Lets get you out of these clothes and get you something different to eat." Daryl helps me change and brings some chips into the room. I grab the bag and rip it open. He finally gets in bed beside me "so... when do you wanna know the gender?" "I don't know." "Do you even want to know? Dante says he can tell us, I mean we have to talk about baby names." "Shit i forgot about that." I slap his shoulder "kidding kidding!" "You know the kids were having an argument about weather I should have a boy or girl. Judith wants a girl and RJ wants a boy." I say laughing. "What do you want?" I ask looking at him. "Doesn't matter to me." "Me either but I have a few names." He looks at me and takes some chips out the bag. "If it's a girl I was thinking Rosalina after my mom. I'm not too sure about the boy name but I thought about Glenn you know or Carl." "What about Merle?" I look at him "you wanna name our baby boy Merle?" "Nah your right." I smile "you think if we named it Sofia Carol would be upset?" "No I don't think so." "I think Rosalina is a good girl name, Rosalina Dixon. I don't have a solid boy name maybe Jasper? Jasper dixon. Nah i don't like that. Xander? Xander dixon. I kinda like that, do you have any?" "I like Rosalina and Xander." "I didn't ask that Daryl, I asked if you had any names." "I'll leave the names to you." "Ok what if I named it Guillermo?" I say smirking at him "pushing the line Y/N." I start laughing hard, "Well I like the  other names you picked so we'll go with those." "Rosalina and Xander dixon. Ahh those are cute!" I look at Daryl smiling. "Whatever makes you happy baby." He pecks my lips. "Mmm I missed your kisses." He pulls me back for me. "Daryl, your really gonna kiss me after I threw up and then ate chips?" He pulls back "your right." Then pushes me back "gross." "Uhh- fine no more chips for you!" "Wanna bet?" "Yea!" He suddenly starts tickling me, "stop!! Daryl that's not fair!" He manages to get the chips. I pout and cross my arms "your not supposed to take your pregnant girls food mr dixon." "Awww does someone want their chips back?" "I'll remember this!" He laughs and hands me my chips back.

              >>>Don't be a silent reader<<<
                                      VOTE⭐️
                                COMMENT💬