Hole of walkers

After things were cleaned up we showed Morgan to Ricks house to get him some food. Daryl stayed at Ricks that night while I went to my house. I don't know what all went down while we were gone but shit is just starting. I'm not sure it's a good thing both me and daryl leave.
I get up and get ready for the day. I walk over to Daryl fixing his bike up. "I think I should stay here and help. You know look out for the "W" people" I say. He looks up to me "if you feel more comfortable that way." "After what happened last night I do. You and Aaron should continue to look for more people." "Rick doesn't think we should." "Rick says a lot of things now days. I think we just have to relax for a little bit and then go out." I say. He comes up and kisses my forehead, "I think Denise wanted some help by the way." He says. I nod my head "I'll go see."
I helped Denise with a few things mainly checking on Tara. Rick and Morgan come back and call a meeting. Apparently they came up upon a big hole with a thousand plus walkers in it. Great just what everyone needs. Heath a member that was on a long run speaks up about it, "My team, we saw it early on. Back when we were on one of those first scouts, finding out what was around here. There was a camp at the bottom. The people, they must have blocked the exist with one of those trucks back when everything started to go bad. They didn't make it, they were all roamers, maybe a dozen of then." "No ones been back since?" Maggie asks. Heath shakes his head no, "DC, every town worth scavenging are all in the other direction. And I never really felt like having a picnic next to the camp that ate itself." I smile at his little joke thinking it was funny. "So all while the walkers have been drawn by the sound and they're making more sound and they're drawing more in." Michonne says. "Now what I'm proposing to you, I know it sounds risky, but walkers are already slipping though the exits. One of the trucks keeping the walkers in could go off the edge any day now. Maybe after one more hard rain, that exit sends then east. All of them right at us. This isn't about if it's gives it's when. It's gonna happen, thats why we have to do this soon." Rick says. He wants us to draw them all away from us. "We're gonna do what Rick says, the plan he's laid out." Deanna says looking outside. "I told you all we're gonna have Daryl lead them away." Rick says. Sasha and Abarham says she will follow with Daryl so it's not just him. That helps bring my worries a little bit down, I don't plan on going I plan on staying here and helping with who every stays. Just wish daryl wasn't so good at what he does. Always gives me mini heart attacks when he is gone. "We'll have two teams. we will also have more people on watch. Rosita, Spencer and holly. So they're out, so who's in?" Rick asks. Multiple people say their in but most say they don't want to. Rick pulls everyone going to go over the plan. Daryl pulls my hand to go with him but I stop him. He turns around with a confused look. "Daryl I think I should stay and help in case something goes wrong." He nods his head and lets go of my hand and turns to walk away. "Hey" I say walking after him. I tug on his arm and pull him into a hug. "Be safe." He hugs back "always am." "I'm serious daryl." "Don't worry y/n, it's gonna be okay." He says pecking my lips. I hug him one last time and let him go. After they go over the plan, we all pitch in and help get things ready. I help Carol pass out cups of water for everyone. After we done everyone goes back to get their stuff. I walk up to Ricks house with Daryl, "everyone's ready." Daryl says. Rick nods his head and looks at me "keep them in check with Carol ok?" He says and hands me Judith. I smile "I will y'all be safe." I say and they leave. God I hope this goes well.

            >>>Don't be a silent reader<<<
                                      VOTE⭐️
                                COMMENT💬